The ability to exert power

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Im a big dbz fan and in the show players could let out a war cry and exert huge amounts of power, as they raised their power level, that blew away mountains and stuff..

What if they added that in the game?

By pressing a button a player would instantly rage or something and 1/4 of the ki bar would drain as his Ki level went up... and to keep it from being spammed it would last for 15 seconds?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to host your images online using an image hosting service like http://imageshack.us/ . You also shouldn't ban evade, it's bad news bears, $sj Goku.

As far as the suggestion is concerned, it is rare for anyone to stay alive for much longer than 15 seconds without running away, let alone stand in place that long. They did raise their power level like that on the show, but we broke that down into PL and KI, so having less Ki makes you 'weaker' (less capable) and you have to charge it back up to keep going. Letting people hide and raise their PL off to the side of the action wouldn't be fair to the players who wanted to fight, so I don't think there's room for a feature like this in game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if it broke mountains and stuff then it would lag alot
I like ti but I think esf is too fast paced for this, sorry but this gets a thumbs down from me..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PL camping is not a thing that I want to see happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom