The 4400 [No Spoilers!]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was wondering how many of you have seen USA's mini-series, "The 4400." If you don't already know, it's about people who were abducted over the past 65 years, and they're mysteriously returned to 2004, near Seattle.

How many of you watch it? It did so well they're making a second season--starts this sunday, actually. The first season was only 5 episodes (one hour and a half episode, the rest fourty five minutes long) so it's not a big investment of time, if you like sci-fi.

The DVDs for season 1 are out now, you can pick them up from Netflix or Blockbuster, etc. (Or shadier places, if that's your thing.. :p )

Anyway, I'd like to hear your guys' opinions of the show.

Edit: Please don't spoil the show for people who haven't seen it yet.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I've only seen the opening episode, looked pretty slick, but haven't gotten around to watching any other ones.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
I've only seen the opening episode, looked pretty slick, but haven't gotten around to watching any other ones.
pretty much the same for me. I may rent the DVDs now that they're out, especially if enough people post they like it in this thread to peer pressure me!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So exactly what happens in the show? What is it about? Elaborate, man!

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
I was wondering how many of you have seen USA's mini-series, "The 4400." If you don't already know, it's about people who were abducted over the past 65 years, and they're mysteriously returned to 2004, near Seattle.

How many of you watch it? It did so well they're making a second season--starts this sunday, actually. The first season was only 5 episodes (one hour and a half episode, the rest fourty five minutes long) so it's not a big investment of time, if you like sci-fi.

The DVDs for season 1 are out now, you can pick them up from Netflix or Blockbuster, etc. (Or shadier places, if that's your thing.. :p )

Anyway, I'd like to hear your guys' opinions of the show.

Edit: Please don't spoil the show for people who haven't seen it yet.
Oh, Never heard of it, Is it good? What's you're opinion =O (make it long XD)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My opinion? It's great. It has very good character development--each character they go into, you really feel like you can understand or at least sympathize for. The soundtrack perfectly suits what's happening, and the plot itself is interesting.

If you're a sci-fan fan, you should definitely check it out.
http://www.usanetwork.com/series/the4400/ <--Spoilertastic!

The official "overview" is a bit of a spoiler, so I'll only post part of it.

Official Overview said:
When a passing comet abruptly changes course and hurtles towards Earth, there is widespread panic and distress as people prepare for Armageddon. However, the comet does not crash: instead, it slows down, hovers, and eventually touches down on a lake in the Pacific Northwest. Finally, 4400 people emerge from a blinding white light, people from all different ages and walks of life who have been presumed dead or missing - and none aged even a day from when they were last seen. It's as if a giant time capsule full of people has been opened up, unaltered and untouched by time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom