Thats Tien. he has Three Eyes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kid: ...But can he see why kids like Cinnimon Toast Crunch?

Tien: Have they been blessed with enlightenment?

Kid: Nice try, tri-eye. There's cinnamony swirls in every bite. A delicious part of this balance breakfast.

Tien: Ah I see! Now I can go face the Saiyans!

Kid: Cinnamon Toast Crunch! The taste you can see!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol it took me a while to get what you were talking about.

Retired
Best answers
Logan289 said:
>.>

*slap* ;(
try not to spam unless you would like a warning. this is only friendly advice.

also explain to me why this topic is even needed? it seems like mindless posting

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LiteNET said:
try not to spam unless you would like a warning. this is only friendly advice.

also explain to me why this topic is even needed? it seems like mindless posting
Well, not every topic in the Off-Topic forum is full of vital information. Sometimes you just need to post something to get people to laugh. Thats why its in Off-Topic. Most people have topics with their funny stuff in links. Mine is not. But so far I've amused a couple of people. Besides...if a poll about nose-picking can do just fine here, I don't see why this can't.

Retired
Best answers
did i say i was gonna close it? i just said i think its not needed, as are alot of posts in off topic that are posted.

i guess my sense of humor isn't up to par with some of you guys i just didnt find that funny

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LiteNET said:
did i say i was gonna close it? i just said i think its not needed, as are alot of posts in off topic that are posted.

i guess my sense of humor isn't up to par with some of you guys i just didnt find that funny
I never said you were gonna close it. And some people just have a dumber sense of humor than others. I just happen to be one of those people. o_o

Retired
Best answers
sorry after Further Look into the thread and a chat with Approval this is Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom