Best answers
THAT TIME CAMBER MAP it ROCKS like hell and i want to play it so bad but SHOULDNT the sky just be white like in the show...

ALthough i love it like that and i guess the white makes it hard to see

Best answers
I think it's better like that coz it would look totally *** if it was just a big white map coz I know I woldnt play it if it was like that!

Best answers
it'd be hard to see then

edit: and u wudn be able to see the floor.. or nethin and stuf......:S

Best answers
those maps are HUGE improvements over the old ones in the alpha they where way too small such as babidi, kamelook and especially icelake and nameksend!

Best answers
OMG, Dont ever mention IceLake. That wasn't a map it was a small room filled with *** men trying to catch each other dropping their bars of soap

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the new map are really blowing my face off, i couldnt beleive my eyes, q3 quality. lol. anyway.

stop comparing 2.0 map to beta. its 100% different lol.

Best answers
icelake wasn't even fully compiled, neither was babidi, maps that arent fully compiled should NEVER see the light of day in a mod release in my opinion, the mapper who made babidi and icelake obviously could make terrain or better yet use a lame terrain generator and didn't even bother to compile, mapping and lazy dont belong in the same sentence, or should i say paragraph

:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about the same document? You need to fully compile everything for a mod release map otherwise you may see slowdown on lower end computers.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The new maps are ultra sweet. Absolutely no complaints from me and my lag-box computer. :fight:

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Room of spirit and time

Sweet looking map, and I can't beleive that Kamis place is linked to it. So true to the show, thats awesome. Is there a limit of how many people can enter the room of spirit and time?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well no duh its linked what else would it be

even though it orginaly wasnt link but we testers said it should so ta da!!!! linked map :D

Best answers
Actually, I think I was the person that single handely said "Hey Zero, since your Kami map has lots of space underneath it, why don't you stick ROSAT (was it's name at the time) in Kami instead to make it more like the show. And you wanna know how I know I did this?? It's because I'm sitting 3 ft. behind when I watched him make those maps :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:eek:

cause cheeser said the testers said that.... that lieing sob!!! :p

at least i think it was cheese... o_o

Best answers
lucky *****es i want i beta test but no one cares about aussies because we beat the ever country in da Pool.. cough "saw losers' cough dude i have a nasty cool

Best answers
I wonder how big it is. Did you guys know in the old Kamelook out had a unfinished Hyper time chamber under it, it was kinda small, i'm sure this will be way better.:yes:

Best answers
dats right big bang attack.. aussies is das king of the world and we kick all ure asses.. l0l

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why u bringing this dead topic back?

Best answers
Don't double post...use the edit button if you need to add something. You should know that by now...happens again and I'll give ya a warning:devgrin: Maybe ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom