• i like the old one

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Wooooot!

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • pretty good for 1st model edit

Votes: 16 59.3%

• Total voters
Best answers
i cant comple the models so i need some one to do that if i release this. this is only a skin edit and a model edit this would allso be my first model edit and i allso added a video of trunks and new sword doing him combo..and look at the old pics to new pics to see the changes
and o ya *(fortnox)* i guess u were wrong huh..
i have moved on from just skin edits but im still going to do them but now im in to model edits and soon a model two i know its a move i should have taken a while ago and now i have i hope u like

c-r-e-d-i-t-s
-Trunks-
Model: Xstortionist
Skin: Mastasurf
Reskin: Slipknot+Wolf-Strike
Model Edit: Slipknot

*Link*
http://www.geocities.com/jim_man_6_9/ESF_PICS

G
i like the new hair, especialy the SSJ hir, and rhe SSJ expression, but the sword looks stretched

Best answers
ya im still working on that that basic is my first ever done so it s just a rugh draft

srry for bad typing dont have glasses on

Best answers
dude i love it the non ssj face is really awsome i like the sword ssj hair looks alot better i'll download it thats for sure

Best answers
Most of ur work is a load of crappy reskins most of the time... this is different.. very nice def. not a crappy reskin ill download it. make some of these kinds of models and no more reskins lol ok? :D
(please dont take this offenseve)

Best answers
:p ill still will reskin but i will add model edits wit them to and im hoply going to find out how ot comple these and then start on a model from starch

Best answers
srry thought i fixed it. it should be fix when the hour i hope and if it dont i will have to do some thing to fix it

XXX

Best answers
The Hair Ownes all and let no one tell you other wise.....ill download this thingy if you release it that is :)

nice job :D

Best answers
well i dont knwo if this one will come out i cant seem to comple it to a mdl file and when i try it and i load up the model veiwer it says error loading model it thats stupied thing wasnt there the normal trunks one would be ready to go

.p.s. still working on ssj hair

p.s.s im going to start to make my first model on thursday so u will probly see pic coming out friday or saturday

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom