That new Zelda game.....

Best answers
i like the old school zelda but i am disapointed with the new zelda only cause i thought it was gonna be like the past 2 but better but guess not i got the reborn old schoo,l girl looking link but it's still gonna be pretty good...not like i'll get it since i'm poor and dont have any next generation systems...i rely on my friends games on their systems

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats wrong with the graphics?

i mean look at the old zelda games and oh my god they dont have super photo realistic graphics!! they must suck then

and the new zelda has cell shading well guess what... SO DID THE OLD ONES!!

the only games with out cell shading has been ooc and mm

and come on its not about the graphics its about the gameplay.. so what if the graphics are different its still zelda its exactly the same zelda as always nothings changed for the worse so grow up and quit looking only at the graphics

Best answers
yeah i'm all about game play and i like cell shading as long as it's used right but i would play the new zelda excpet for the poorness

Best answers
i dont like it because its a remake of n64 version with cel shading.

gets old.

Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
Then you obviously don't know a good game when you see one. Zelda: Wind Walker is going to be fantastic. The cel shading gives it an original and unique look.

You kids today, so worried about graphics and what a game looks like and not the content of the game. People didn't play the early FF games for graphics, and still don't.
I totally agree with you, nintendo would have made a mistake not to do the cel shading style

and its totaly not a remake of the n64 version, it accully takes place 100 years from the first n64 zelda games, you would know that if you read nintendo power,

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin_You
Well, the original had the worst graphics of them all....not that I really care.

Again, I want to try the game for its gameplay and story value, not the graphics. Anybody who claims to love playing NES games but says that these are the worst Nintendo graphics ever is kinda contradicting themself...
You couldnt have said it better, plus has anyone played the n64 version recently? You cannot compare Windwaker graphics to the n64, windwaker blows it away, Did that ever take the fun out of it? No im playing masterquest and Im enjoying myself playing it over again, I only gagged for about a second when I first saw the graphics again, then got used to them, then it was normal again, some people dont understand quility of the story makes the game, not the graphics.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only thing the 2 games have in common is the 3rd person perspective

other than that there compleatly different games how can u even say there the same

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
my fav zelda is still SNES! Ocarina of time was a badass game tho, Majoras Mask, ugh....but this one seems like a good buy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom