That Does It Thats IT! : Bardock Vid

Best answers
Here i am again with my 4th and final thread about my bardock music vid.. ive finally got it hosted properly and without any problems except that it is now a not good quality WMV file, but see it anyways

Effigy's Bardock Music Vid

Best answers
The idea of the video was sound, but the music going with the footage I think is alittle off. I did like the ending. So over all I give it 2
's out of 5.;)

Best answers
the music was completely lip synched and all and it was EXCELLENT
except the divx file was too big for my 56k modem to upload

when it was converted to a wmv it lost some of the timing which was ***

2/5 ? isnt that a LITTLE unfair? this vid got an award ffs

EDIT - by lip sync i mean when that guy said 'things are the way they were before', how dodoria says 'in the end' and how bardock does a couple of words... the WMV conversion kinda took them out of place

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate dragon ball music videos with linkin park songs, they are never any good, and this is no different

Try getting a better video editer, for a start wmv sucks, with a better video editer you chould do it in avi, by far the best.

The video was not very good, most of it where just long bits, you said you tryed too lip snyc but you only had long bits of the movie in the video, thus any lip snyc is just luck, poop video in all, sorry.. try useing a better song, lip snycing is not something you should use unless it fits well.. or the people in the video just look like they are saying crap for no reason

2/5

Best answers
woah i watched it and i LOVE IT!!! me watch it all the time :p even now i am :D i really like it

Best answers
the Gohan and Trunks Linkin park video was great, and so is this, nice 1

Best answers
Originally posted by Aisha
I hate dragon ball music videos with linkin park songs, they are never any good, and this is no different
WOAH! take a chill pill mate

anyway i am wondering how all the other music vid threads get like 2 or 3 pages of replies and mine gets only half of ONE page...

:( is there something repellant on me?

Best answers
effigy your BRILLL i love that and now i'm into bardock :p make more more more!

Best answers
actually no, some linkin park songs with the videos are good like

with you.
thats a great one.

that music video was good.
the one that he just made.

isnt bardock gokus father?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally I think you can edit in and around a few more scenes and do better, but what you've got is good. I'd give it a solid 4.5 out of 6.

You should put more emphasis on the chorus. Show someone dying every time the chorus plays out, or something along those lines. How about the last alien from the first planet they encountered in the Bardock special? He tried to avenge his people and got blown to bits. Tie that in with the first chorus and you might be set. Just my oppinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good Stuff, but I'd like to see a Music Video based on the Suicidal Tendencies song Berserk. Look it up, you'll like it.

Arthos Scale

4 out of 5 nuclear blasts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w0w, its verry good man! the part of, i pushed so far, when bardock is pushing, that matches verry good! GJ

7/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom