Thanos w/ Infinity Gauntlet vs. Everyone in the DB Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After the disaster that is the Superman vs. Goku thread, I figured I'd make another, better, thread.

Can everyone in the DB Universe defeat the Mad Titan Thanos who, in this particular fight, is wielding the Infinity Gauntlet and all of it's gems?

This is a fight to the death, of course. The only limitations allowed on either character are the limitations placed on them by their creators. The characters are allowed to use all of their abilities to the fullest extent of their capabilities.

In this Clash of the Titans, who will be the undisputable victor and why?

NOTE: Let's try to avoid comments like, "GOKU CAN WIN BECAUSE HE CAN SURVIVE A PLANET EXPLODING EVEN THOUGH WHEN HE WAS SSJ HE WAS SO AFRAID OF NAMEK EXPLODING THAT HE HAD TO FIND A SPACE POD AND FLEE!", because that won't determine who will win (and wouldn't really help in this fight anyway).

Let's get it on people.

EDIT: I've changed this fight because the DBZ corner doesn't think Goku can win, and thats just not fair. So now the fight is:

Everyone in the DB Universe vs. Thanos wielding the Infinity Gauntlet.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since Thanos has the Infinity Gauntlet then there's no way Goku could win. According to Wikipedia, the wielder of the Infinity Gauntlet has control over one aspect of the universe:

Time
Space
Power
Soul
Mind
Reality
Ego

Even though Adam Warlock was the only one to defeat Thanos (when Thanos had the Infinity Gauntlet), he did so because he understood how the Infinity Gauntlet worked and the weaknesses and strengths of Thanos.

Thanos could turn Goku into a regular Human with the Infinite Gauntlet and then proceed to beat the living day lights out of him.

Best answers
Vegetto or Gohan would be a better match.

*waits for Kreshi to ramble about how Goku>Everyone*

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku can take any form he wants, including SSJ4 Gogeta if he needs to.

That should help the dbz fans out.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
According to Wikipedia,

Years later, Thanos was revived by Death, who wanted him to reduce the overpopulation of the universe to one half. Lacking the power to do so on his own, Thanos found the true meaning of the Soul Gems by gazing into Death's Infinity Well. Thanos then created the Infinity Gauntlet by stealing the Infinity gems from the Elders of the Universe, making him omnipotent.
I think that alone says enough, Thanos, no contest.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ 4 Gogeta can use Ultra Big Bang Kamehameha and kill him.

No but seriously, I have no clue, probably Thanos.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We need a "SUPER ANIME / CARTOON BROTHERS" game. Honestly.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread won't make it to page 2 simply because no one in all of DBZ can defeat him.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think anyone in all of anything can beat him if he has this "Infinity Gauntlet".

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, he's lost the Infinity Gauntlet.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it is not balanced... its like everything vs/> Goku and he is only a one man army...

its like saying Goku vs/> Superman... unbalanced fight... ya get what Im saying?

try to find someone that is some what near Goku's power and then compete them... and try to learn how to loose will ya allreadeh, no offense!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh...Goku didnt win that thread and neither did Superman. I mean, GOKU CAN BLOW UP PLANETS AND LIVE INSIDE THE EXPLOSIONS FOR 20 MILLION YEARS AND THEN EAT THE SUN! So imagine if he was SSJ4 Gogeta and fighting an actual super being.

If the heroes at Marvel can beat Thanos, surely you guys can think of a way to get Goku to win.

And no, I dont get what vs/> means.

I've changed it just for you dendza. Now you can't complain.

From this point on, everyone who has ever existed in the DB Universe is fighting Thanos while he wields the Infinity Gauntlet.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didnt read that other thread so if you are saying that Goku can live, blow up and eat a sun then he could possibly beat the crap out of Thanos... Thats what you said ^

SSJ4 Gogeta is stronger than Thanos...

but in a fight ...yep...... Goku would own nuff said...

ahhm... or Master Roshi could at least make a diversion, then Goku could just instant transmit them Gauntlets somewhere *hint* planet and destroy it or eat them*hint* *hint*
then Thanos could be beaten by Krillin... if all goes as planed that is...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dendza, if you're not going to make sense I'm going to have to ask you not to post in this thread.

I'd like to see Goku teleport anywhere once Thanos has stopped time.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since Thanos has the Infinity Gauntlet, I doubt anyone in the Dragon Ball Z universe can beat him. Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Goten, Gohan, Brolly, could be easily defeated by being turn into Humans, which would prevent them from going SSJ. Tien, Yamcha, Krillin, Chaotzu are out of the question. Babidi or Akuman could possibly kill him, both of them can make an evil person's heart explode.

Best answers
Thanos would win...how could goku win if thanos has control about like...everything ?

and the fight isnt fair either.

but like zeonix is posting all the time it seems goku is immortal to anything. so even more useless to say thanos wins -_-

/slap zeonix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom