Thank you Various Users

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In light of KidBoy17's thread, I decided to give something back <3. This is for all the regular users who, on occasion, make my day.

@KidBoy17, Chakra-X, Shiyojin Rommyu, -JLN-, Wheres_, Darksniper, Growler, Orbit, RavenTrunks, dReAm, Dark_Vegeta13, Grega, Annie, Walmart, Saru, imkongkong, DragonDude, NightTerror, Kreshi, Saiyan Overlord, CrackerJack, CM, Kaination, nge, Logan, Zeonix, Fire Phoenix, Encore, Wolf Devil, frsrblch, Skyrider and anyone else i've forgotten who has stayed active in the long wait to 1.3 and made the forums run nice and smooth with coherent posts that are a pleasure to read, or create custom content to keep the community fresh and alive. Thanks guys.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd like to thank ravendust for being a great moderator too >_< and for everyone else in this community who make us this community. because without the people, this would be just a sad lonely board =(

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Sweet, thanks! my name is on it!, *dances like a little girl*. And thats a lot of people, even though this forum has a lot more! I guess they all went inactive :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha nice, second, thanks Dust :yes:

A thread about thanking the team, one for thanking the moderators, and now one for thanking the users..Is there anything else missing?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a thread to thank the ISPs who provide us internet daily so we can go to the esf forums

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want to say thanx to pain for helping everyone out the whole time!
And everyone on the forums and the people making ESF, and the cool servers everyone makes for us and where they kick our @ss.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am not worthy of such honor.

Thanks man. :yes:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got mentioned O_O! Thanks Ravendust. I speak for all of us (Since I am everyone and everyone is me) when I say we appreciate being thanked for the time spent day after day posting in this forum.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
I got mentioned O_O! Thanks Ravendust. I speak for all of us (Since I am everyone and everyone is me) when I say we appreciate being thanked for the time spent day after day posting in this forum.
Well you arnt me but i seccond that top its full content :)

/gives evryone a cookie/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank you for mentioning me, yo!

Haha, we all pwn (thats right, I said it, shoot me o_o)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Well you arnt me but i seccond that top its full content :)
You beg to differ.

{On Topic} Um...thanks again?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awwww.... I'm number one in Dusty's heart *tear tear* I crying now. Dusty you are the one guy I would go *** for. I truely do not deserve such honor. I think I have caused more problems in the long run anyways. But thank you very much for putting my name on the list.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o/ <3 Ravendust

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
BTW I'm not dead ;-)

Just gotta wait Patiently for 1.3.........and wait....and maybe flinch every now and then

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never thought my spam would make someone's day :p. Thnx Ravendust.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me questions... why is kidboy first? =O.

As much as I would like to see my name on that list, I haven't made a serious impact on this community yet, but I agree with Ravendusts list. Thanks =D.

nge

Best answers
Thank you. It's nice to see an act like that, while unnecessary, done regardless. A community that shows respect on both sides is always a welcome thing in my eyes.

Best answers
i'm not in there!
wel, thanks anyways for mentioning "all the others you forgot" =)

merry christmas to the loyal users of the ESF forums!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would also like to take this time to thank myself. For, without myself, I never would have been able to make myself what myself is today.

For you see, a long time ago, I spent a long time searching formyself. But now, after years of searching for myself, I have at last found myself, in these forums. So, I consider myself lucky, that I was able to find myself, and subsequently commit myself to upholding what is just and fair. I could never expect myself to do any less than that.

Thank you Opti... thank you.

Best answers
Hmm... *automatically puts self on list even though he's only ever posted a few times*

Why thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom