Thank you Various Users

Best answers
Madmarkus said:
Hmm... *automatically puts self on list even though he's only ever posted a few times*

Why thank you!
sorry man if your names not on the list you ain't getting in * Grabs Madmarkus by his collar and belt and throws him outside beside the rest of the riff-raff* :p

Karma should be on this list for his help with that evm model question about the red block models.

Best answers
Nabeshin said:
sorry man if your names not on the list you ain't getting in * Grabs Madmarkus by his collar and belt and throws him outside beside the rest of the riff-raff* :p

Karma should be on this list for his help with that evm model question about the red block models.
*sneaks back in*

Agreed.

Best answers
I'm still surprised my name was put in there...even though it was only Saru and not sarutobi sensei...but i still love you either way

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nabeshin said:
Kama should be on this list for his help with that evm model question about the red block models.
Although that was probably the highlight of the year on these forums, all team members, beta testers (self included :eek:) and forum staff are granted automatic hearts and huggles by default. All the regular users get the list. Require the list. Need the list. Feel the list. Touch the list. Lick the list. Taste good? That's the list, baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom