Thank you Mods/Admins

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
And I am truely sorry for showing those pics in the Force pit.
Ooooooh, no, no, no, no, no. I warned you that the first one would come back and bite you in the ass, but noooo, your followers demanded more and now look!

Though I highly doubt you would try to suck up to get 1.3 (aside from the fact that the mods aren't the developement team), good to see someone show appreciation for the people here who have authoritah, without doing it in a "comming out of the closet while drunk at a friend's party" style.

As for the mod appreciation, sure they deserve it. Obviously not a life changing position (I hope), but they are lucky to have a moderate forum size, unlike massive ones such as the ones on Newgrounds. One of the hardest parts of moderatin to me would be handling assenine threads/posts such as "GRRRRR WE'VE WAITED TOO LONG" with a dignified manner, holding back the aggressive feelings toward the message. Plus I've never gotten a official warning yet, so kudos on that too :yes:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Obviously not a life changing position (I hope)
Haha. I've actually trained to become a facilitator for restorative justice at my college after some of my experiences here. PM me if you are curious about it, I don't want this thread to become an off topic pedestal for me.

Also not all our actions are seen straight out. I think I've dealt with more members through PMs or IMs as it gives a more personal feel and gets rid of some of the alienation that happens when members feel like a moderator closes a thread just to get the final word.

It's been a blast and I feel bad that college has been taking up so much of my time that I could spend here with you dudes.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
I hate you all!
Violence fetish +1 :devgrin:.

Thanks I guess.... Especialy to Pain for answering most of the newb questions that sometimes end up going no where.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah thats something I forgot to mention and thank you Saiyan_Overlord for pointing that out. You guys deal with alot of n00b questions and alot of " HELP WITH EVM PLZ! WERE DOWNLOD!?!? HOW COM U NO HELP?" That takes alot of patience to deal with the EVM people. I am very glad you guys haven't decided to make me a mod yet because I know I would not be able to control my temper when it comes to the EVM guys asking on the ESF forums for help. I really wish there was someway to show that ESF has nothing to do with EVM. Kudos to your zen like patience my mod friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom