Thank you Mods/Admins

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well for a comparison. This forum with out you people looking over it would be like a the see with crap instead of fish XD

Good job guys ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If anyone deserves more status around here, it's Pain. Easily. Congratulations, man.

Thanks. I love you too buddy. :) - Pain

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
havent been doing it as long as some, and even though i recently retired, i still have to do some of the legwork hehehe. but thanks, i take it to heart, and i hope magus can forgive everyone at some point in his life. before wow consumes every fiber of his being...

Best answers
I think alot of people apriciate what the mods/admins do around here.
But weither it's a bad or a good thing they dont make threads like these.

But yeah, thank you for your time mods and admins :smile:
And congrats Pain. :3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<sarcasm>Hrm. I don't appreciate what anyone here is doing.</sarcasm>

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good job trolling though Growler. You can continue to observe your negativity silently for the rest of this thread's lifespan :yes:

Consider this a freindly warning to start your own thread about the mods/admins next time.

Best answers
this is not the first or the last time i will thank the Mods/Admins .... and KidBoy17 a very nice ideea of making a thread for this .... i like what the mods/admins have done .. i hope they do it till the end of the world :) and all that .... i think that from this team the whole dbz mods apered from ... you've inspired many other people to do mods ( all thou theyr not as good as the original ) ... from this moment i really don't care about esf 1.3 ... i care that these people who waited precios hours from theyr lives to get some credit ... real credit .... not from us .... from our words ... but from anyone who apreciates theyr efort....

Best answers
Cucumba said:
Good job trolling though Growler. You can continue to observe your negativity silently for the rest of this thread's lifespan :yes:

Consider this a freindly warning to start your own thread about the mods/admins next time.
Can you believe this? Even in the very thread that is thanking them for doing it, they manage to moderate. A round of applause for the Mods/Admins! Woo!

This is the part where I'd suck up if I wasn't already a tester and could play 1.3 whenever I felt like it. But I won't. Because I am. And I can.

Hail?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mhm mhm!

Just imagine what it'd be like with out you guys. >.<

It'd be like the Kai forums from a long time ago.... scarey. o.0

So in any case- Thanks :)

And kidboy... if you really want 1.3 early i'll give it to you. I'll give it to you good. ;)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the team members like cats, I'll say thank you. Until then, I'll bid you adieu.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scruffie said:
Can you believe this? Even in the very thread that is thanking them for doing it, they manage to moderate. A round of applause for the Mods/Admins! Woo!

This is the part where I'd suck up if I wasn't already a tester and could play 1.3 whenever I felt like it. But I won't. Because I am. And I can.

Hail?
Hail indeed...

o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:

....I originally put [sarcasm] [/sarcasm] around my message, but with < >'s instead... but it didnt show up I guess. Go edit my message and see for yourself

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mods do your work great, you aren't abusing your powers and not acting like idiots, like i've seen happen on other forums.

Keep it up, without you mods it would be chaos, and filled with pervs and bad typing morons, probably.

Best answers
Yeah that's something I like about these forums, as far as I've seen, powers arent abused, they are used to moderate.

Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
You guys don't even need to thank me at all. Just doing your job and knowning you guys do it with a smile on your face is good enough for me. Hope this little thread cheered you guys up too. Keep on truckin my friends.
LoL I don't know if they have a smile on their face after closing the 300'th thread "OMGERZ WHEN WIL MY 1.3 BE HERE!!!", but thanks mods for puting up with us ;)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Youre just sucking up so you dont get banned form posting those pics in the Force Pit.

Lol just kidding, Kidboy. Thanks for the comments guys, we appreciate it.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
....I originally put [sarcasm] [/sarcasm] around my message, but with < >'s instead... but it didnt show up I guess. Go edit my message and see for yourself
Indeed! Glad I didn't give you a real warning then o_o

Sorry about that . . . [/sheepishgrin]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol you guys give me so much poop. THis thread is not sucking up to get 1.3 early. I could careless if 1.3 even came out. I really only come to be in the forums cause of the people who are here and the environment.

And I am truely sorry for showing those pics in the Force pit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
And I am truely sorry for showing those pics in the Force pit.
Don't be, everyone had a good laugh about it :D

And frankly the more we talk about it the more people are going to pay to see them, thus more money for Greg :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom