Thank you ESF-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah... I would just like to thank the ESF team for giving me the chance to play such a great game... for free. I think I speak for the majority when I say I very much appreciate what you guys have done. I am positive that this update will just be totally awesome. You guys are showing lots of progression at a fast rate, and I am totally psyched for this update.

Thanks again.

Best answers
Growler said:
Yeah... I would just like to thank the ESF team for giving me the chance to play such a great game... for free. I think I speak for the majority when I say I very much appreciate what you guys have done. I am positive that this update will just be totally awesome. You guys are showing lots of progression at a fast rate, and I am totally psyched for this update.

Thanks again.
I feel the same way. Ever since I got ESF in 1.1, I loved it, when I want to play a game, that's basically what I play. And now that I have gotten really good at the game, I try to get even better every time I play it. Thank you ESF :). This is probably my favorite video game.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I loved 1.1. Go esf.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It will conquer 1.2.

Best answers
That's for sure, but I think it will also be better than 1.1.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the game might change for the better, but i wonder if the community and the players will :(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, thank you ESF team for producing such a great game.

Been playing since 1.1 came out. It's addicting.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I have to say its the best game I've ever played. I've personally been playing since 1.0 and am still not bored with it.

Best answers
Great job , until now , i think it will get greater =D , so 10x mates.
I know it wont be a 1.4 because for 1 a lot of u is verry upset and even some hate dbz because of some crits to every good job shown until now are written and it will be , because some , are just n00bs can't apreciate hard work , not all , some !

Best answers
_Goku_ said:
Great job , until now , i think it will get greater =D , so 10x mates.
I know it wont be a 1.4 because for 1 a lot of u is verry upset and even some hate dbz because of some crits to every good job shown until now are written and it will be , because some , are just n00bs can't apreciate hard work , not all , some !
I bet there will be 1.4. WTF do you keep saying "10x mates" for. What the hell does that mean? I am not being rude or anything i just want to know what "10x" is supposed to mean? No offense to you personally.
I hope that in the future you guys will put dragonball in it. The characters i mean.*couch*put DB in it please*cough* Thanks again ESF!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey said:
I bet there will be 1.4. WTF do you keep saying "10x mates" for. What the hell does that mean?
1.3 is the last planned release.
And I'm going to assume "10x" means "thanks".

Best answers
See what i meen Kasey , 1.4 is not goiing to be =D and if u read thanks , you will see 10x =)) no offence taken

Best answers
Dude you're starting to make me mad , just shut up if i whant to say thanks mister teacher or dor... i will say thanks , i am not a n00b because i just say 10x or thanks . I doo not need thankyou , anywone else could understand , just shut up plz . or how do u say stop writting against my english [ I live in europe you know and not in england , i may have bad english , but that's not it]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was quoting urban dictionary.

Anyway, all talk on the way people prefer to type will cease now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So much for the 'expression of our appreciation' thread...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom