THANK YOU DAD!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG MY DAD SAID YES!
My dad is going to pay for half and my mom is going to pay for half so i can go to prout!!!!!! I will get to see all of my friends again. I will be able to see everyone! It will be like old times!!! OMG you dont know how happy i am things are looking up!

Sorry i had to post this i just had to! On the 17th of July!! Thats when my best friend is having his birthday party and all of my friends from prout are going to be ther! and i will get to say "May I have your attention please, I have an announcement to make. this is for the Prouties... I am Officially BACK IN PROUT!!!" and omg i cant wait to see what happens i told 2 of my friends so far and they just went crazy... EEEK i cant wait. and who to appreiciate this more than Kurt.. Lol cuz he actually knows what im talking about :p

for all of you that didnt guess prout is a catholic school in the state of Rhode Island, and im just so excited. sorry you can close this thread if you want. im just wicked happeh!

Best answers
I hear ya, I know what it feels like to return to an old place and find all your friends still there. I miss my old town, moved away a year ago and only been back once or twice, it sucks. So I know how you feel.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
No offense Fire, but all the kids I've met from Prout are the most uptight people ever. °_°

Oh well, glad to hear you're happy. ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He said some christian school in Rhode Island.

I Can see it now
Fire: I'm Back!!!!
(everone gets quiet and looks around.)
Anonomous #1: *cough* who is that guy?
Anonomous #2: I dunno
(crickets chirp in background.)
Fire: Thank you -_- (walks offstage.)

lol im kidding. Good luck at your prouts =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom