The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a clanmapper now, but i still want to show off here. Anywayz here's my newest map, it has the rosat and the lookout in one level, i know it's been done twice, but i wanted to give a shot at it, and see if i could pull it off.

Couldn't make some large jpegs, my pc is having odd bugs, oh well i'm getting a brand new supercomputer in 5 weeks anyway. But this should give you rough idea of the map.

(added big large jpg's now)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool your map its realy cool

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it's done pretty soon, be sure to keep an eye on RS.

Best answers
Lookin' good ;)
Is it done? Or are u still workin' on it??
And what happend with ure last map???????

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah you mean namekmyst right, well Rs is down now, i have a friend in the rs staff but he was on vacation in the time i had it finsihed, and when he came back RS was down, he unable to upload, but you wouldn't been able to download it, so i asked someone else to host, my clanleader, and here's the link. http://www.freewebs.com/maistro2003/csp_namekmyst.zip

And i'm still working on it. Right now i'm doing some 20 mintute maps to learn some new stuff and other methods. Don't expect it soon, cuz i will be on vacation starting monday, i'll be gone for 2.5 weeks.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's looking very nice, CS!
Only thing I see wrong with it is the texture of the hourglasses in the first pic. Did you hit 'em with beams?
The second picture looks impressive! I like it! :yes:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DragonDude said:
That's looking very nice, CS!
Only thing I see wrong with it is the texture of the hourglasses in the first pic. Did you hit 'em with beams?
The second picture looks impressive! I like it! :yes:

The hourglass looks weird cause of the lighting i suppose, i haven't seen anything wrong with it, it even has pointers. I'll get some more screenshots later this day.

Best answers
sure no prob

BUT you might wanna vert manip your hourglasses a bit,they look a tad bit weird :/

But other than that I'd like to see your map finished

BTW,feel free to show off all you want here,noones stopping you :)

EDIT : I also noticed the base dome of Kami lookout is a bit....weird,try rotating the textures a bit

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's because it's a destructable,(wispering) don't tell this to anyone!

Best answers
Well its a map of the tgw clan so it would be natural for it to be on our clan page its a BETA but very good enjoy
www.thegoldenwarriors.tk find the map between the other maps on the maps page

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zes zes i know that but what is with the map tgw_cloud_palac it now secfull SO MAKE IT SECEFULLL NOW

Best answers
I Dont know what u mean man talk normal thank you for those who are not able to figure out i gave the link so you can download the map from my clanpage download it here www.thegoldenwarriors.tk

*Can any of u guys see my SIG*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know the map was there but when i extracting the map the he sad it have an error
EDIT: ok now i got it thx sry

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damned maistro, i never said you could post the link here, heh, i wanted to do it myself. Ok, i will only say this once, don't post complaints in here, 1-i will be gone monday, for 2.5 weeks, 2- it's a beta, after i come back, i will finish it.

Best answers
at least bring a mod in here to close it for the mean time to prevent spam :) and when you come back you can ask to unlock :)

We will wait for you map....:D

Best answers
RaVe just to give u a TIP Cold Steels map is dedicated to the [>TGW<] clan so its only natural for you guys to get it on my Clan Page www.thegoldenwarriors.tk so u dont have to wait (only for the FULL version that is)

*Do you guys see my SIG*

Best answers
no we dont see your sig,its broken :/

and yes I know its dedicated to the tgw clan because its got tgw in front :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom