The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RaVe said:
at least bring a mod in here to close it for the mean time to prevent spam :) and when you come back you can ask to unlock :)

We will wait for you map....:D

Don't get me wrong, i'd still like you guys to worship me! Just don't post critz in here, cuz it isn't finished.

Cold Steel.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guess what i'm back, the final version will be compiled tomorrow, and probably available on RS the same day.

Best answers
the picz, the .zip file and your clan page are down!
whats goin on? I would like to see some stuff of that map...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The clan page is frozen for 10 days, due to payment i guess... RS is down for good, so don't bother looking there, it'll be available at my clanpage when it's done, prolly today or tomorrow, and when it's done you'll find the link under my sig. Wich will be working over 10 days.

Edit-Pics will be up in a minute.

pic1
pic2

Remember, this is the first released version, not the version that will come out today or tomorrow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks nice so far, gj... i like it, i think il wait til final release dough.

Best answers
Yo dude, BS isnt hosting files anymore. And the link in ur name doesnt work.. ur map looks great, where can I dl it ..?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh sh*t! That's too bad, if BS isn't hosting files, you'll have to wait for 7 days, our clanpage is frozen. Srry everyone, but i can't help it, my map was suposed to be a RS and clanpage exclusive only, so i can't post the link here.

Best answers
I Got good news for you guys my clanpage is back up as soon as i get on the horn with Cold Steel the map will be up prolly later this day so be HAPPY :fight: :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So that in a couple days it will be down again? My suggestion is get a better and more reliable host.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehm maistro, be so kind to remove the old one now, or else people will download the ugly version, (compared to the new one.:D)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehm you should remove it now, i don't know when Bobmaster has it compiled, and in the meanwhile people will think i'm a worthless mapper, cuz my oppinion is that the old one is ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom