Best answers
..Ok a little wile ago Maistro (>TGW< Leader) asked me if i could make a Saiyan Saga Pak 4 him and os i got started :S. i havnt worked on it due 2 bein WAY 2 busy but i hav now started doin it again and came up with the idea not only 4 new Chars but New maps, Sprites, Sounds, GFX. In other word THE BEST PAK IN THE WORLD......
i Hav just finished the Cell replacement NAPPA and hav started on BD nappa but i cant do this all on my own so im lookin 4 EXPERIANCED modelers 2 help and Mappers as well. If u do want 2 help then just e-mail me (great_grunger666@hotmail.com) or go 2 >TGW<'z home page at
The Golden Warriors
and on the forum is the list of mdls and such that need 2 b made.

..In the mean time hear is my first mdl of the pak Nappa :D

Credits 2 the Origional maker of Nappa and ESF Team :yes:

..Enjoy

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that just like the other nappa looks nothing like him, nappa was teally tall, and if that is the right height you made him too buff, he now looks like a angry bald dwarf

Best answers
nah dont like it that much, nappa had a longer head, u make him lookin like sum basket ball >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its just the picture that makes him look short... ITS KRILLIN IN DISGUIES<--- not sure on how to spell that word...

Best answers
"Credits 2 the Origional maker of Nappa"
Is this allowed? For all i care..I can make a goku and it was by smos..and I cant say To the guy who made this goku. and my for my skin...uhh?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uh... Taki.. i dont understand that post... its kinda just everywhere... can u plz refrais that

Best answers
Errr, Im saying that! I don't think you actually say 'Credits to the real maker of so and so'. I thought you have to say 'Credits to *name*' and ..etc.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jimnesu Evil made that nappa.. so give credits to him if u didnt know.. and give credits to whomever made that vegeta model for esf...

Best answers
Yeah, I thought jimnesu made it. But did he make nappa? I thought it was only raditz.

Best answers
Holy cow! Nappa went annorexic! I know I'm not supposed to advertise models in other people's thread, but I'm Re-Making my original Nappa model anyway.

Best answers
..lol, sorry jimus :p, i did make nappa a bit 2 fat :S:S:S but i hav edited and he is much TALLER now so i shall b releasing a pic in perspective 2 the ESF vegeta mdl ^_^ and hear it is :

BTW iv also started on Vegeta as well :D
+
..um nooooooooooo that skin i hav made from the vegeta skin :S the only fing on that mdl which is urs is the head :S
..soz man but its the truth

..Enjoy ;)

Best answers
Oh, I forgot to mention: I noticed that you used parts of my skin (ie. the legs, boots and gloves). You can use the head, as I did not acually make that myself. But the body skin, you cannot use. It is my work. Oh, and BTW: Annorexic means he's too skinny, not too fat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)