TFS Abridged Goku

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So one night I got bored and thought "You know, I could probably make a TFS Abridged voice pack for ESF.." So I did. I only got Goku right now, don't know if I'll make the others... Maybe. Like, if someone asks me to.. Oh and before I forget: This pack pretty much only works for ESF 1.2.3. (No ECX), I haven't tested it with the 1.3 Open Beta yet.

All voices used in this pack belong to TeamFourStar, not me.

And yes, I know some of the voices peak (sound screwy at loud parts), that is entirely my fault. When I made them, they were just fine, but I had to raise the volume on them because they were too quiet. Sadly though, they weren't working. I figured out that they were the wrong format. So when I was formatting them to a lower bit-rate, and since I raised the volume on them, they peaked. And I didn't back them up except one, so at least a few of them don't peak.
--
TL;DR I screwed up when formatting the sounds so they peak. Sorry 'bout that.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ysc6t56j5r1exdh/goku.rar

Directions: Go to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life\esf\sound then dump the folder named "goku" that's in the .rar file into the sound folder. Make sure to back up the old one just in case.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I am definitely interested in seeing this done.

A few choice sayings I would like to suggest

Krillin: QUACK
Krillin: SENZU BEAN

Piccolo: NERRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDD

Vegeta:(While going ssj) I wanna...I wanna be a super saiyan...I wanna I wanna I wanna -
Vegeta:(After transform) You just jealous of my super saiyan Swag

Ill have more but at work and can't listen to the other parts I would enjoy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly, I would wait till they get closer to finishing dbz abridged. More episodes = more potential quotes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom