Tfb!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Could someone tell me the tfb site please (unless its gone) or is the final version still out there SOMEONE MUST KNOW!!! U CANT POST THINGS LIKE THAT IN THE NEWBIES THREAD AND NOT EXPECT ANYONE TO ASK PLEEEAAASSSSEEEEEE

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
what is "Tfb"?

U CANT POST THINGS LIKE THAT IN THE NEWBIES THREAD AND NOT EXPECT ANYONE TO ASK PLEEEAAASSSSEEEEEE
what the ****? that make no sence...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
newbie thread = thread named newbies and yes making anime music videos is sad

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
that mod was out of bussiness for along time dude
wake up

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
wtf, what r u talking about LS, any reason to flame to? dickhead...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
look, I like makeing anime music videos, read the rest of my profile, if u dont like it, get lost, ok? And if u countine to flame me cos i a hobbie, i am such they is a nice ban waiting for you, cos the mods on the fourm dont like people flameing for no reason. Watch your step.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes your are very very close to a ban there was no reason to flame tepus
im watching you like a hawk

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
WELL I THINK U R ALL SAD ****ED UP PRICKS ,AND IF THAT IS VT UNDER HIS NAME IT THAT PICTURE I NOW REALISE WHY U DEVOTED YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE TO MAKING A GAME,I BET U HAVE NEVER EVEN SPOKE TO A GIRL OR GONE OUT TO A PUB B4 U SAD GEEKY **** ,AND U DEVERZ YOU CAN GO **** YOURSELF ASWELL I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF I GET ****ING BANNED THESE FORUMS ARE FULL OF ****ING ASSHOLES TRYING TO ACT TOUGH ANYWAY , U RETARDED INBRED LITTLE PRICK...AND TEPUS U THREATENING ME ? WHAT U GONNA DO TELL MUMMY :cry: OR MAYBE U WILL GET YOUR SAD MUSIC AND INSULT ME IN A ANIME SONG AGHGHHGGHGHGHHHH IM SOOO SCARED! ONCE AGAIN DEVOTING YOUR LIFE TO ANIME MUSIC VIDEOS IS SAD U ****ING LONER GO OUT AND GET A LIFE..
long live
LOCAL SHOP

(ps its spelt MAKING tepus u thick ****)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
if its so sad useing the fourms, why the **** are u signed up with them? u dumb prick, i am glad u will be baned, and how the **** do u know about me or anyone else, I make music videos, i also go to pubs, partys and otehr shit u would say is cool, u dont know anything about me how dare u say you do, and i was not theatening you at all, i would not waste my time on you, and me telling my @Mummy@, i dont really give a shit about you, i would nto theaten someone on the internet cos its pointless, your just a retarded little asswipe. And i dont care how making is spelt really lol And not bother replying to this, cos i will not reply back, your not worth my, or anyones, time.

Oh, and Deverz i am sorry for the flameing but i am sure u can understand... well i hope anyway lol :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Thanks again, i will not flame like that anymore anyway, so dont ban me plzzzzzz lol

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i said ill let it slide
we both had good reason to flame in that situation
but i can see android 16 going quickly

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ya i see that too, hes ok sometimes lol better then some people i know @coughdarknesscoughcough@ hehehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tempus Thats bold you only 17 and going to pubs thats just naughty! BUT fun i bet!! :p

BrunO

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont worry about me anymore 16 ive lost all my powers within esf forums and irc because of what happened yesterday from my guessing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom