✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
nice he he i like it :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was the best one yet!!! Holy ****, seriously. I thought the Sniper one felt more involved than a mere interview, but this one was like a short story. I think the best thing about it was getting to see some of the classes here speak naturally rather than shouting battle cries and screaming in pain or laughing maniacally. It'll be perfect to refer to when coming up with dialogue for some of them in the GMod comic I'm making.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Indeed, best "meet" ever! I loved it! :D

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iy99BzkQkyI&hl=pl&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iy99BzkQkyI&hl=pl&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
-----------------------------------------------------

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Indeed, there is no way this can be fan made. It's very well nicely made, and even having the official voices. This is truly made by Valve, with of course a "fake" leak done by valve on purpose as perhaps an extra surprise. Really think Valve would be that stupid to let something out like that? :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freaking brilliant. I hate using the spy, but that video makes me want to use him more.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed, there is no way this can be fan made. It's very well nicely made, and even having the official voices. This is truly made by Valve, with of course a "fake" leak done by valve on purpose as perhaps an extra surprise. Really think Valve would be that stupid to let something out like that? :p
Intentional leaks have occurred in the past with good results. Trent Reznor was leaving USB Keys in concert hall bathrooms with tracks off of Year Zero before it's release.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do I find that incredibly awesome?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom