TF2 Heavy Achievements!!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice :)

Oh, I hope there's gonna be a new "Meet the" vid. I so love those...

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You all play and still dont have me on friends list? For shame people... for shame...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah the achievement names keep getting funnier :p And well ****, Hsu, did you post in the steam friends ID thread?

*Edit*

Also, anyone who wants to play with me, I can be found on the brbuninstalling.com community servers. Steam ID: [email protected] if you wanna add me. Usually listed as [fr31ns]Karrde`BRB!u.

Server: brbuninstalling.com #1 [FastDL|Customs|HLStatsX|Voting]
IP: 8.12.20.112:27015

Server: brbuninstalling.com #2 Goldrush/Dustbowl (if nobody's in #1 for some reason)
IP: 18.243.2.105:27015

Server: brbuninstalling.com #3 European Server [HLStatsX|Voting] (if I'm insane and want bad ping :p )
IP: 217.115.196.210

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An interesting tradeoff; opponent slowing for only 3/4 stopping power. I like the names: Sasha, and Natascha X]

Too bad the difference in appearance is so minimal. Just looks like Sasha painted black. I guess the real wildcard is going to be what replaces the Heavy's shotgun...Hmm, what medium damage weapon would suit the Heavy Weapons Guy's style...?

The Medic got the Kritzkrieg...

The Pyro got the Flare Gun...

What convenient sidearm would match a big burly Russian badass like the Heavy?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's actually a sandvich achievement for Heavy, the icons have the description in them. =o

G
Damn, another bad update for the Scout. I thought the class would come out of this alive until today.

As for his main weapon.. Damn, who knows. I've learned not to question the TF2 team's creativity. Perhaps it'll be a car he throws at people.
Nah the shotgun replacement is more likely to be another critical hit weapon, perhaps it gets a critical hit if you shoot them from point blank range or something.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alot of the Achievements sound like the pyro ones

Also what taunt would kill and eats sandvich?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the taunt kill is gonna be the "HA! POW!" for melee.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sandwich one probably means you have to kill some scouts. The melee taunt actually killing someone would be funny.

G
The sandwich one probably means you have to kill some scouts. The melee taunt actually killing someone would be funny.
Don't Touch Sandvich: Kill 50 scouts using Natascha. That is pretty much proof that the sandwhich eating one isn't about killing Scouts.

Unless Sandwich becomes a rare Scout drop on death or something, in which case achievement servers would just get some server-side mods to make the probability of it appearing 2000% or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I picture the masses of heavies flooding the servers after the update. And how 1 spy could kill half the enemy team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom