TESTING FEVER 2005

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[align=center]TESTING FEVER 2005[/align]

Welcome to Earth's Special Forces Testing Fever 2005!

If you haven't read the news post on the front page already, here's a copy for you lazy buggers out there:

esforces.com said:
TESTING FEVER 2005

Earth's Special Forces is offering a once in a mod's life-time opportunity to gamers out there! The public is invited to come and apply for 10 positions open for officially beta testing ESF. So if you want to beta test ESF version 1.3, get applying!

ESF Beta Test Application

Remember to read the rules and apply only once. Visit this thread (click here) for comments and questions.

Lastly, there is a time limit for the application stage, players have until 20:00 hours (0 GMT) on April 24th '05 to submit their forms.
Please please PLEASE remember to read the rules before applying. They are absolutely crucial, and we WILL decline applications if we detect multiple applications from the same IP address. If you have a family member or someone else who shares the same IP address as you and wishes to apply as well, please state so in this thread. We will also be running filters for spam-filled, flaming or repatetive submissions and consider this as negative action against our website. We reserve the right to take action (site bans, forum bans) for abuse of our application system - each and every submission is logged, so please do not test this policy.

---

So, serious talk aside, who all is entering? ^_^ Post away, this is a rare chance indeed and only 10 forum users will win. :)

----------------------------

*EDIT:*

10 succesful beta testers selected, winners are:
Draylock1
SailorAlea
Torlon
Scruffie
KilledWithStyle
Pain
Zeq2-Wolf
Hyperblade
Element4q2
JP

Congratulations! :)

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I don't trust it. ;/

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's for real. As a teammember you can take my word for it.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
itr said:
I don't trust it. ;/
Then don't apply? Freedom of choice, my friend. :)

And the fact that it's on the front page guarantees the legitimate nature of testing fever 2005.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only part I was unsure of was the 'Team Members that know you' part. I've been on the forum for a while now and i've probably talked to over half the team critting, commenting and congratulating, does that count as being known by them?

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
grOOvy said:
Then don't apply? reedom of choice, my friend. :)

And the fact that it's on the front page guarantees the legitimate nature of testing fever 2005.
I won't apply don't worry :p I don't like handing out private info to people, I guess I am one of the few that won't go crazy and dive in. Oh well. ;)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
The only part I was unsure of was the 'Team Members that know you' part. I've been on the forum for a while now and i've probably talked to over half the team critting, commenting and congratulating, does that count as being known by them?
I'm afraid not. If you have talked to a team member, on a one on one basis anywhere and feel that the team member knows you - only then should you enter their name. We request such information to validate how trustworthy an applicant might be by asking the corresponding team members about the candidate.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm... I applied.

Hehe, screw college football, Testing Fever 2005 is where it's at! Although I didn't like it that I had to write "Christopher" in the full name spot, meh. Sounds too Christopherish.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah...I based my references off the Force Pit talks, crap :(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, I wasn't sure about how well the "team members that know you" had to "know you" either. Oh well, I think the ones I put know me enough. I hope. =o

I also wrote down my phone number, and how many jelly beans I think are in the jar. It's got to be about 3000, 'cuz that thing is freaking huge.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really want to, I love ESF and I have always wanted to be a Beta-Tester. Please include me.

Best answers
when i did the application i was using my cuzins comp so thats not my IP address that i play on. when i get home i will PM it to an official

Best answers
AHHH I screwed up the location on my form......It's got UA instead of USA I didn't notice it till I clicked submit.......dammit -_-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would apply, but some I don't know because I'm not the one who assembled the computer i'm using right now..

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I applied, sounds good =D

Best answers
Do MMORPG count as games you've tested (I'm talking about closed beta mmorpg's btw)

*edit* Hmm..I filled everything in correctly, but for some reason one URL didn't show up in the end, oh well..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you know how the hell am i supposed to get experience in mod testing when the freakin prequisite in EVERY mod testing thing is "you must of had experience in testing a mod"!?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get into a few open betas, use that to get into a closed beta. That's what I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom