TESTING FEVER 2005

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i also nodis something majin_you, i know that steam is better to use becours it will be used more but in won you will see the bug's that you cant see in steam.
sometimes there are bug's that will crash the server or maybe a bug that you will requet to have later, i already saw a bug that when you beamjump quick after the next the beam will stay like the early one.
steam will be used ofcours as main server but even then, won can spot more bug's than you can in steam, even the bug's that will botter steam servers and not won.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niobe said:
i also nodis something majin_you, i know that steam is better to use becours it will be used more but in won you will see the bug's that you cant see in steam.
sometimes there are bug's that will crash the server or maybe a bug that you will requet to have later, i already saw a bug that when you beamjump quick after the next the beam will stay like the early one.
steam will be used ofcours as main server but even then, won can spot more bug's than you can in steam, even the bug's that will botter steam servers and not won.
That's because ESF is designed for STEAM, and no longer WON. We no longer care for bugs in WON. Now back to topic.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
corrent cold steel. also, i personally refuse to let anyone be a bt who has no steam account :p
so, no steam = no betatester.
ESF is a online game and since steam is the only way to play it online, its required.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you can read than you know what i say, won can see more bug's that can botter steam than in steam it self.
now is there anyone here that can read that or am i in a non-read forum.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, you're in a steam-based game forum. There will be different bugs for WON and for Steam, and seeing as ESF is for Steam, the team shouldn't have to waste a beta tester slot on someone who chooses WON over Steam. You say 'why is nobody reading', try reading Cold Steel's post, seeing as i'm practially reiterating what he said.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
niobe said:
if you can read than you know what i say, won can see more bug's that can botter steam than in steam it self.
now is there anyone here that can read that or am i in a non-read forum.
WON is not better for bug testing...

WON HAS a lot of BUGS, because WE use STEAM. WON is dead.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin_You said:
Unless I'm really lost, I'm pretty sure I've seen Beta Testers with access to the Force Pit. Now, this could be because they all paid and happened to be picked simultaneously for testing...

I'm pretty sure testers have access to the Force Pit, although, in the end, you'll still technically have info in advance, since you'll be testing the game out ;)

But, as I said, I believe testers are given Force Pit access.

If I'm mistaken, may grOOvy descend upon this thread and strike me down D:

EDIT - I just checked into it a bit. I see some testers without access to the Force Pit. I guess it was just a coincidence that several testers got access to the Pit before being picked as testers o_O

So I guess it's a no...

Again, grOOvy can clarify.
Yes, all staff members get free access to the Force Pit. This includes forum staff, beta testers and team members. The testers who don't have access yet are the newly recruited ones who will get access after their briefing this sunday's meeting. :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah forget it, esf isn't wort playing anyway thanks to steam.
no one understands me, i just knew this forum has only idiots. BAKA

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:warning: warning :warning: to Niobe.

I told you to stay on topic before. I've been lenient enough now. This thread has strict rules.

Best answers
Well.. i just sigend in for betatesting.

I know that i said that i didn`t care much if i gonna be in it or not but when i was making the file look things (they are here: http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=54301) and i saw a new esf 1.3 map i just realized that i would like to stress test it with bugs (like teleporting THRUE the ground whitch is a bug but not of evm but of the map) so that`s why i signed up. i still don`t care alot if i get in or not. i just want to help them improve esf.. and if i won`t get in than i can always help them in other ways :) like that file look and the users look.

I will also make a nice script for the betatesters so that they can make an advanced bug report just with a single form. Now it`s always an IF question if they (the esf team) is gonna use it or not but that doesn`t really mather :) it`s good for my php and html knowledge :)

So if you still want to sign up i reccoment you to show them that you want to help with improving esf.

i wish the one who is gonna read all the subscription tons of luck with reading all the day and that he may choose the best users.

BTW.. i think that the "Winners" will be made public be the upcomming sunday to.. just read grOOvy`s post a few posts above this post.

than i mean this part:

The testers who don't have access yet are the newly recruited ones who will get access after their briefing this sunday's meeting.
EDIT::..

i just figured something...

I think that ESF has alot of team members both in USA and in EUROPE and since i have a dedicated server in the netherlands i would be verry happy if i could serve a esf beta testing server. i got 2000GB bandwidth avalible so that`s more than enough for about 4 betaservers with 12 slots running 24 hours a day and filled up the entire day :)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the end, if no one is currently on my server, I could always use the dual boot option and switch to the beta build.

Best answers
Black Sheep said:
I have applied
and Im hopeing for the best

May the best gamer win :laff:
i don`t hope so..
the best gamer might not be the one that the esf team is looking for ;)
remember.. it doesn`t really mather how good you are in esf. it mathers if you can find bugs and report them to make esf better :)

So may the best 10 "bug reporters" win :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystacx said:
lol!! I applied, but forgot to put the link in for where i am beta-tester\developer crew:p

its: http://forums.cjb.net/dbz.html

hehe..my mistake.
well then my friend it is too late :(, for your sake dont submit again otherwise you will get automatic disqualifacation.

you guys looking forward for tomorrow?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the team isn't necessarily giving out winners tomorrow. Remember, there are hundreds and thousands of applications (OK, probably a few hundred, the age thing narrowed it down) that gr00vy and the gang have to review. I'd say give it one more week.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
Well, the team isn't necessarily giving out winners tomorrow. Remember, there are hundreds and thousands of applications (OK, probably a few hundred, the age thing narrowed it down) that gr00vy and the gang have to review. I'd say give it one more week.
i suppose you could be right, i think Cold Steel mentioned a rough estimate of 5000 application forms being entered by tomorrow, but even so, they have to think of 5000 reasons why each person can and can't be forwarded to the beta team.

Best answers
I /would/ apply, except for the fact that i'm on 56k, i can wait for 1.3 without having to beta test, and don't really know any mods/devs (apart from opty i guess /humps opty). Go me \o/

/haunts IRC summore.

edit : robo killa, your sig is a BMP ¬_¬;;

Best answers
well its 4 am here on th east coast, and i just signed up, but i do realiz that i made a mistake in my app. i have SSJ3Goku254 as my user name bowever thier is no J... been a long time since i was here..

also were u guys looking for closed betas? cause i beta tested the matrix online. i hope thats what u ment. o well good luck every1 *crosses fingers* hope im picked

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom