Tesla Electric Car on Jay Leno

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm still hoping for nuclear fission. Deuterium alone combined with nuclear fission would give us all the energy we need.

This is a pretty neat discovery, if my family had one of those, it'd suit us perfectly. We never go too far with our car, I don't think the maximum mileage we pass in one go is over 250 miles. Except maybe for my mother's work trips, a trip to Budapest from my town might be over 250 miles, but I'm not so sure.

Really neat.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm still hoping for nuclear fission. Deuterium alone combined with nuclear fission would give us all the energy we need.

This is a pretty neat discovery, if my family had one of those, it'd suit us perfectly. We never go too far with our car, I don't think the maximum mileage we pass in one go is over 250 miles. Except maybe for my mother's work trips, a trip to Budapest from my town might be over 250 miles, but I'm not so sure.

Really neat.
I hope to The Nix you mean fusion. I'm not fond of the idea of having an atom bomb in my car.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thing really impresses me is the way the car can accelerate!
that's just hilarious!

As for polution, power produced to charge the car is still poluting I suppose.
Don't know how that holds up against regular engines though

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope to The Nix you mean fusion. I'm not fond of the idea of having an atom bomb in my car.
yeah,that's kind of dangerous!
Just think what will happen if two cars collide...:shocked:

Best answers
The thing really impresses me is the way the car can accelerate!
that's just hilarious!

As for polution, power produced to charge the car is still poluting I suppose.
Don't know how that holds up against regular engines though

Of course the energy needs to come from somewhere. That's why electric cars reducing emissions will be mostly helpful if they are used in tandem with clean energy sources like wind energy or hydroelectric energy. Right now if electric cars are put into use, there is still going to be pollution from it, just less pollution.

I want a Mr. Fusion for my car, Back to the Future style

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom