Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Executive producers Josh Friedman (“War of the Worlds”), David Nutter (“Supernatural,” “Smallville”) and C2 Pictures (“Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines”) bring to television an intense new drama based on the celebrated heroine of the “Terminator” movies: Sarah Connor.

At the end of “Terminator 2: Judgment Day,” Sarah vanquished the liquid metal Terminator sent from the future to kill her teenage son, John. Sarah and John now find themselves alone in a very dangerous, complicated world. Fugitives from the law, they are confronted with the reality that still more enemies from the future, and the present, could attack at any moment.

THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES reveals what happens when SARAH (Lena Headey, “The Brothers Grimm,” “300”) stops running and goes on the offensive against an ever-evolving technological enemy bent on destroying her life, and perhaps the world. Her son, 15-year-old JOHN CONNOR (Thomas Dekker, “Heroes”), knows that he may be the future savior of mankind, but is not yet ready to take on the mantle of leadership that he’s told is his destiny. John finds himself inextricably drawn to CAMERON (Summer Glau, “Serenity,” “The Unit”), an enigmatic and otherworldly student at his high school, who soon proves to be much more than his confidante – she assumes the role of Sarah and John’s fearless protector. On their trail are not only threats from the future, but an intelligent and tough FBI agent, JAMES ELLISON (Richard T. Jones, “Judging Amy”), who soon becomes a powerful ally.

Directed by David Nutter and produced by Warner Bros. Television and C-2 Pictures, THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES represents an exciting reinvention of the “Terminator” franchise, in which the strong and intrepid Sarah discovers that protecting her son and stopping the rise of the machines is more difficult than she had ever imagined.
I give it a 50/50 chance to not be total fail, based on the cool CGI possibilities.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
50/50? Don't kid yourself.

It will be utterly terrible.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Got to agree with hib on this, I for one won't be watching it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know it's kind of stupid if its just the 3 of us talking in this topic. We might as well just click back to the mirc window and talk there...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
cameron phillip is no match for t-800, t-1000 or terminatrix. "she" is done for...

but I'm wonder what happan if she against the strogg from quake 2, it will be more interesting.

enforcer

cameron philip(t-900)

she will get big owned..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This will suck salty balls, but Terminator 4 could actually be good (good actors, different storywriter and director than in t3 ).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy crap, the first episode owns.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah the first 3 minutes and you gotta Terminator busting out a shot gun in slo motion on police officers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously?, if so I missed that scene.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would really like it if all sarcasm was put aside, because clearly I cannot tell if you are serious or not.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am really serious... can't wait for the second part tommorow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At least the first episode was pretty ok.
Some parts were poorly acted though.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wasn't bad imho. Not great, but worth watching. I still like that my dad commented that with all the technology in a T, it still can't aim a gun for crap. Based on my observations, as they've gone on, the one liners have simply increased in number. Ergo any storage space that could have been devoted to aiming protocols was clearly being used for bad situational humor.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rule 1. All bad guys have bad aim!

I was actually surprised. It was not as bad as I expected except for a few of the acting bits. Lets see how long this lasts on fox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom