Terminator: Salvation Trailer

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aRwby_vjg88&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aRwby_vjg88&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well imho, it doesn't look that bad. I don't have a problem with sequels if they don't just copy and paste the plot line. There was a definite jump between the first and second movies, there was an actual point to the sequel. The 3rd movie should never have been made, It was just milking the same hunting scenario that was in the first two, but without the originality terminator 2 had. This looks like it's going to be completely different to the rest, hopefully its not just going to be hold onto your nuts action and it's going to be a bit deeper, with some tension and drama.

Never knew John Connor was Batman though, surely Batman could've taken down skynet?

Last edited:
The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just would like that the Sarah Connor Chronicles would have something to do with the movie, it follows the first and the second movie, why wouldnt the 4th movie follow a bit of the serie? Or just dont make the serie, aaargggggggh it gets all so confused because of the fever of selling, its just like resident evil games, it has 2 great episodes in the beggining then they just make stuff to sell and ruin the story line, BUT THE STORY LINE IS WHAT KEEPS IT REAL, they just dont get it. But this movie looks nicely done btw.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suppose it looks ok, but it'll never reach the epicness of what Terminator 1 was.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Everything after T2 was a mere joke. **** Terminator ... greed killed the terminator universe.
I'm going to watch it though cause I like to watch getting shot and stuff exploding... heck, I'd watch a teletubbies movie if it had lots of violence and explosions.

**** the plot, enjoy the action.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've liked the Terminator movies so far. T2 was my favorite. I don't see why I won't like this one when it looks pretty good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Christian Bale is enough reason for me to watch this.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everything after T2 was a mere joke. **** Terminator ... greed killed the terminator universe.
I'm going to watch it though cause I like to watch getting shot and stuff exploding... heck, I'd watch a teletubbies movie if it had lots of violence and explosions.

**** the plot, enjoy the action.
check out the latest rambo film, was sick.

terminator isn't the same without arnies epic 1 liners.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been watching the TV show, and they're dropping hints all over that all the meddling with the timeline has screwed stuff up. It sounds like they're running with that in the movie as well.

I'm in.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm crossing my fingers for a Schwarzenegger cameo at the end...

...if and when they start turning Skynet against itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom