Terminator 4 Teaser Trailer

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Already looks a lot better than 3, but thats not hard. They should have just done this one instead.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I rarely see tetragonal series these days.

G
Honestly, I'd rather just remember Terminator 2 for what it was. Even with Bale in it, I won't bother.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Based on the teaser, it looks really bad.

Too bad, since i liked Terminator 1 and 2 a lot..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I watched the trailer when I saw batman and all I got from the trailer was WTF, and it has Bale in it. What was the terminator?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This one is in the future, when the machine's have started taking over... there's not just 1 terminator in this, there's thousands most likely.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Although I didn't got it, even though skynet had developed self awareness, why did it chose mankind as its enemy?

Oh and btw, to be honest, the 3rd terminator movie's plot was just an excuse to make more blockbuster terminator movies, they destroyed all of the skynet development thingies on terminator 2

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thing I at least like about the Terminator films is that it all falls within the timeframe of the series, instead of just inventing stuff that happens later. Terminator 2 was badass, even though all it showed was the Connors delaying the inevitable. Terminator 3 wasn't as good, but showed the coming of Judgement Day and the beginning of the war.

Now, we come full circle to the actual machine war, and we figure out how the adult Connor actually managed to win. We saw nothing but glimpses of this post apocalypse in any one of the first few films, and now we're thrown into the midst of it.

Yeah, sure, maybe this one will also blow. But hey, nice to get closure.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
theres gonna be terminator 5: the war continues and terminator 6: the war ends

So obvious

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's no Ahnold?

You can't gave a Terminator movie without the govna' =/

...I enjoyed Terminator 3...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres gonna be terminator 5: the war continues and terminator 6: the war ends

So obvious
You'd rather they finish the entire future arc in one movie?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Good point, always good when you got more old movies to show your kids (when this movies will get old) or perhaps machines will take over till then and I won't have the chance to show them, WHATTTTTTt.

Hmm, you ever thought, if a robot, which is programmed, but with intelligence that he can for example, understand stuff from movies, if he will watch terminator movies, matrix movies etc... maybe he could get a conclusion by himself... a very not good one for us.

Still no one answered me, why did skynet chose humans as its enemy?

Best answers
Skynet was created to protect humanity... most specifically Americans (since it was an American controlled military installation).

When Skynet was brought online, and given control of the American nuclear arsenal, it began to learn at a geometric rate, and eventually it concluded that the biggest threat to humanity was humanity itself...

Seems stupid, but Skynet figured that in order to protect humanity, they have to destroy it.

Makes no sense to me either....

I liked Terminator 3 too...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone did a huge cut job on T3, and the film is actually better for it. Try looking for it on google.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone re-edited the movie (he removed scenes that were either total garbage or conflicted with T1 and T2 in terms of continuity, among other things). It's better than the official cut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom