Termanator 3

Best answers
ok...someone has to post about it.
I thought the movie was better than the first, but not than the second.
it was not as Bloody as the second one was...but its still rated R.
What i found funny was that the T-X was weaker than the T-1000... anybody else see this? i mean, its a stronger ver yes...but it died in a small "Moab" like blast. it took steaming, hot lava to kill the 1000, which lived through all the blasts, and would have been spattered all over the place, but would have lived through the blast that got the T-X.
I also thought that seeing the T-1 was very cool, i mean, its like the very first one...

What did you guys think of the movie?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was the T-x's hydrogen battery which blew up on it, which is prolly a ton stronger than ne explosion t-1000 took.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It was a very good movie, but 2 is still the best Terminator movie out there.

I loved T-3 Alot though. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thing about the T-X is it can reprogram the others.

Also, its weapon is pretty bad-ass.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the one that survived blasts abosrbed the bullets as he was made of liquid, the only way to destroy him was vaporizing him, cuz his peices came back to him,

the female one was solid,

physically stronger, smarter, and more resourceful than the other, an explosion could destroy her, as she was solid, the liquid one an explosion wouldve just scattered him, hed have regenerated in no time,

though he was harder to kill, he was less effective as the female one, he wasnt near as intelligent or strong as she was, plus, she wasnt too hard on the eyes ^_^

terminator 3 wasnt as good as terminator 2, but i liked the first one the most, even though its old, it wasnt robot vs robot, it was human vs robot, IMO that was the way it shouldve been in all 3

Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
It was the T-x's hydrogen battery which blew up on it, which is prolly a ton stronger than ne explosion t-1000 took.

Plus it was in the mouth, like blowing her up from the inside.

Retired
Best answers
T3 owned T1, but T2 owned them all really. I liked the TX over the T-1000 for obvious reasons :rolleyes:

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have seen T2 more times then I can count... I have seen T3 twice.. Its an alright movie but meh. I do have to say tha t I have tried the T3 multiplayer demo and it is pretty fun.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Judge said:
T3 owned T1, but T2 owned them all really. I liked the TX over the T-1000 for obvious reasons :rolleyes:

how, terminator 1 was teh pwnage, i always like the first of a series you learn all the stuff behind it,that was before linda hamilton strapped on her lara croft gear and went all psycho, (though she did give the impression she could kick my ass in that movie, so i wont say much else or she may come a knockin chainguns and all)

terminator 2, well, that squeaky voiced little kid might have been waht ruined the movie for me,

T3's only cool part was that car chase scene where she was driving 4 cars at once, IMO that was the most amazing car chase scene ive ever seen, (and i love those types of movies)

Best answers
It was okay but what i don't get is that it was almost dead even on hits between T-X and T-800. In the second one T-1000 Almost usally kicked the T-800 ass. Like the T-X blew T-800 away then he got back up and started pounding on her even though it barely hurt the T-X they where still almost even in power besides her plasma weapon thing

Best answers
T-X was sort of liquit to like T-1000 see could take bullits like him but T-1000 was only a lil bit stronger then T-800 was same goes for T-800 vs T-X but there is 1 thing that bugs me why is Arnold getting no update T-3 was good but T-4 will be allot cooler were finaly gonna see the Big Bad War wich was the best parts in both first movies

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maistro said:
T-X was sort of liquit to like T-1000 see could take bullits like him but T-1000 was only a lil bit stronger then T-800 was same goes for T-800 vs T-X but there is 1 thing that bugs me why is Arnold getting no update T-3 was good but T-4 will be allot cooler were finaly gonna see the Big Bad War wich was the best parts in both first movies
They're making a T-4?? Should be good... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom