TERA ONLINE

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Just wondering if anyone here plays TERA Online. It is a Free MMO. Somewhat interesting and intriguing by the different game play. I enjoy the timing based dodges and blocks that you can perform. Anyone else play this game?

http://tera.enmasse.com/

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
my apologies for not looking. I should have done that. My bad. Yea It is just something to do. I have been switching between Tera, Hon, Smite, The witcher 2 (steam sale), Magicka and ESF. I'm pretty behind on gaming tbh since I don't have much time...but now with my accident i'm out for a bit and need to catch up.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bear in mind, Hlev says that about most games. I thought it was alright, but it was the same as an other mmo. Pretty standard, but not a bad game.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was fun and great, till I figured out how broken Mages were. Dunno if they patched them or not.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are a lot of good f2p games on steam. Try em out.

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Not to thread-jack, as this is really a follow up on Z's post about f2p games on steam. Has anyone played March of Honor? It's some kind of turn based RPG, set in the 40's that is cross platform with iOS and Android, you pick a country and try to expand your boarders? I'm not really sure so was curious if anyone else has played it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom