Tenshinhan

Best answers
Do you think that in a later version of the game Tenshinhan could be a character, he's got some good moves, the dodonpa, kikoho, solar flare, and in the 22nd Tenkaichi Budokai he used the kamehameha against Jackie Chun.

Best answers
If they did add Tien, he should have the four witch's technique

ex: Tien uses technique, model with four arms, melee strength is doubled

Though the animations might be a pain.

Best answers
this has been discussed to death, go into the suggestion forums u wont find an answer but alotve good ideas =)

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea... too bad he hasn't any real transformations

houraii for the new piccolo/krillin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tien sucks too much to be in esf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki Tienshinhan doesn'nt suck :(
your mean! Take it back :cry:

Anyway With all the suggestions and constant *****ing for a Tien
I think ESF will soon have one, Im pretty sure not in the up coming
release but maybe another one.

Best answers
I would like to hear why Tien sucks. I remember back in DB when there was a lot of emphasis on techniques not just power. Tien used to be a powerhouse and he had good techniques. But then DBZ came along and its all about power now, and the only people that have power are the sayjins, because they are just about the only people they choose to focus on.

Look at when Krillin, Gohan, and Vegita where fighting the Ginyu Force. They couldn't take out Recoom, Jeece, or berta, but Tien had no trouble taking out Jeece and Berta by himself.

Best answers
lol dude of course tien had no trouble. You know why he was training at king kai's the whole time !!! duh!!! he got a lot stronger up there as did yamcha

Best answers
going off topic

new piccolo and krillin!?!? I knew about piccolo but krillin i didn't know

Best answers
Tien was always one of my fav. He has some decent attacks so i could see him being put in the game. Some of his attacks are: Tri-Beam, Solar-Flare, Multi form(i dont think this would be used,) Dodon Ray, Shiyoken, Mafuba, and Kamehameha(I think he used this before.) Although Tien can't compare to the sayjins, he could still through Krillin like a rag doll :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol that ginyu force stuff is hilarious cause it means YAMCHA is stronger than VEGETA during that saga. I'd like to see that fight. Just to see vegeta lose to someone who's normally a wimp like yamcha, who only wants to train when he's stone dead.

Best answers
It was an ok fight, nothing really great but Tien looked awsome when he powered up, eyes all white, and knocked them down to hell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys are all wrong.When the ginyu force came into the kia's place there power actually changed.There power wasnt used to the planet king kia said it.

Best answers
actually North Kai had said that the speed of the fighters was affected by the planets gravity. The power of the fighter remains the same.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well duh they went from 1x normal grav to 10x so naturaly there power would decrease alot because they arnt used to it

Best answers
So you mean to tell me Freeza's elite Ginyu fighting force have never been to other planets before that might have had high gravity like king kai's planet? It seems to me if they are Freeza's elite force of killers, then they most certainly would have been to other planets where the gravity would have been quite high. So I think they wouldn't have had any trouble fighting on King Kai's planet.

As a side note just something to role around in your heads: Why didn't any of the other Z Fighters happen to learn Kaioken? Didn't King Kai feel it was an important attack anymore, or was it that Goku was the only one able to master it be cause he had a "pure heart"? Tien and the others would most certainly have had bigger parts to play if they knew Kaioken.

Best answers
i think the reason the z fighters never learned Kaioken was because for most people learning new abilities takes a while. Goku learns abilities very fast so North Kai tought it to him. Would have been cool tho. The z fighters could have stayed more active if the had learned it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But king kia didnt know that goku learns attacks fast.They just didnt want to give them all the same move goku has,or maybe because king kia was watching the goku fight and didnt teach them it because he was proccupied.Goku was fighting frieza you know:rolleyes:

Best answers
i agree with you that North Kai was occupied with Goku's fight. Could also be that the rest of the z fighters were wished back to life so they didn't have time to be taught Kaioken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom