Tenshinhan SkinEdit

Retired
Best answers
Hi
here is my first skin edit
what do you think ? o_o
I don't know who made this model

Best answers
Um, you took away his tan? Nice job. But the skin still kinda... sucks..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
io think im the only person on the plnet that cant acces anything of esf world, cant even see those pictures, cant access the front page, heh

Retired
Best answers
nuttzy said:
io think im the only person on the plnet that cant acces anything of esf world, cant even see those pictures, cant access the front page, heh
okay do u see this ? :( :

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep i do now, looks a tad too pink, the other one was too yellow, try to find a skintone between the two

Best answers
That model was made by Logan4434, and the white shirt skin was done by me. You'll need Logan's permission before you release that.

Best answers
Nothing really changed, except for a the eyes and color tones. I wouldn't even consider it an edit.
You should try re-doing somethings, instead of just making something brighter or darker. Try re-skinning the face at least, then it will be more of an edit. Since the face that's on it right now doesn't really look like Tien anyway. :rolleyes:

Best answers
All I can see that you did, is make the skin a different colour, and edit the eyes, eyebrows and mouth a bit. I mean, you didn't even make the face the same type of texture or whatever as the body. I mean come on!:S

Best answers
Erhm, i'll edit it! Give me one week, tops. It'll look a lot better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom