Tenshin-han Model

Best answers
Ok its probably spelled wrong but yeah.
anyways i just modeld a Tt...han so and i was wondering how u like it....btw the hands arn't there yet...

D2

Polygon Pusher
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ehmm it looks like he has a beer gut...

encrease the width of the shoulder area and decrease it underneeth the arms and move down his crotch a little

Best answers
his crotch....i will when u tell me what that is...

D2

Polygon Pusher
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The groin :p you know between the legs and yeah just look at the ref ray gave you

Edit : Points and laughs at Ray :p

Best answers
its the place where you use for a wee wee.

edit: damn u r2-d2

Best answers
there's alot wrong with the model,do what D2 said.And add some detail to his arms and head(like give him some biceps,a mouth,eyes..etc..)

Best answers
Ok i changed the shoulder stuff and the next step will be the crouch.....
anyways the model has bezeps and eyes....btw most of the stuff will be added by texture anyways.
edit: Ialready changed it. what do u think now?

Sudi

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very very <_< formed human... the mesh doent look like for a human... the hip of the human is never taller then his legs together.. also the tits need to go more up so those are no girls tits in size "a". also do you ever saw tien that fat? <_< ...? anyways i cant crit his head because i dunno what p-flow it got. uhmm the whole arm should go abit down and dont move the shoulders.. also the end of the shoes so loo really really round... and the end of the shoe like at a adler. his neck seems like a cylinder just deformed and not assigned to the head.. the ass looks very small. <_< his legs where brighter and also his ass.

my recommend: redo it

Best answers
The neck just looks like that bc of the shine....i dunno how to stop that.
And he is not fat he has just a lot of stomach muscels.people look like that then. and yeah ur right about the shoulders but i dunno what u mean with his bip. and his ass is in progress

Best answers
His whole body is out of proportion. The head is too pointy at the top of the head and at the chin. His back is too straight along with his legs being really skinny and too long. The hips are really skinny and his stomach is protruding too much.

Edit
His feet are too short in length, also his pant legs go into his shoes.

Best answers
His body has the same proportions that the reference pic i had. and i fixed the pointy head.

Sudi

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His body has the same proportions that the reference pic i had. and i fixed the pointy head.
Instead of saying "His body has the same proportions as the reference pic I had", why don't you try asking yourself: "Why are other people saying there's a problem with the proportions?"
Everyone who's responded here can see things in the model you don't yet, and is trying to help after all.

Best answers
Ok sry about that but i really dont see the proportion mistake....but i will fix the big stomach soon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not sure what to say, it doesnt look human at all. The head looks like a goat..

Can you show some flats?

Best answers
He is fat on the z axis.
Do you use milkshape? Then render in 3dsm? That is usually the case when you import a ms3d file into max, you get that shinieness from the meterials that ms3d uses. Just press m, to go into the meterials tab, and put a new meterial on your model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
c'mon guys we've all seen worse models :(

It's not that bad man, just keep working at it and it will improve in no time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom