• Put On A show And Draw It Out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Speed Demon And Finish Off ur Opponent quick and painless

• Play Posume and The At the Right Moment Pull out The Crazy moves

• Total voters
Best answers
Well i am curious to see what ur fightin style is in tenkaichi. do u like to draw out a battle or would u rather be a speed demon or are u the type to let ur oppenent think there wining and then Burst back....Me i try to draw out a battle as long as i can but if it gets to be ridiculous i end it right then and there!

"CRAZY FINGER BEAM HA HA HA"

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
I use the "get raped by everyone and everything" style because I suck at Tenkaichi.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
None of the above, ideal'y I like a fast character with hard to predict combo's, strange ki behaviour, after image or explosive wave. Kid goku is the best, he attacks so fast 99% of the time you can attack and teleport before your oponent can, and with the rate he gets afterimage, he's pretty much immortal from beams, which is awesome, because i hate beams in tenkaichi and never use them. He hops into hard attacks which makes him hard to predict where his hits are coming from plus with all the twirling of the stick people have a hard time blocking the right direction then too.

Im an all melee player, i hate using beams/specials, they're rediculously over powered.

Best answers
I put on a show like my favorite char being super perfect cell instant transmission+strong, i just don't like his ultimate move.

I would normally draw the fight out till it seemed like they were winning, then i would start using instant trans, dodging the beams etc, charge up to sparking when they are int he critical life zone, use instant trans doa hyper punch as they fly back i will either rush them and hit or just do my SB.

I also try to use the terrain as much as possible heh.

Best answers
Mogwai said:
I put on a show like my favorite char being super perfect cell instant transmission+strong, i just don't like his ultimate move.

I would normally draw the fight out till it seemed like they were winning, then i would start using instant trans, dodging the beams etc, charge up to sparking when they are int he critical life zone, use instant trans doa hyper punch as they fly back i will either rush them and hit or just do my SB.

I also try to use the terrain as much as possible heh.
Ya SPC is an awesome char especially since i have his password from BDK 3 SPC is definatly a good chocie if ur lookin for brute str. and the Best Combo in the world IT and then SB ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom