Tenkaichi 2 NEWS!!!

Best answers
Howdy All well i have some news about Tenkaichi 2... I was looking on gamefaqs.com and i was looking for somethin about BDK3 and i saw a link for Tenkaichi 2 so being curious i clicked it and then i found vids for tenkaichi 2 and i found one vid interestin it was basically a 11 min vid on what the game is and what new from the first one the vid itself is on gamespot.com and theres gonna be 130 chars hehe im so happy and its due to be released in early October or late november so go check it out pretty damn cool
peace

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats nice. could of posted a link to the video; in the other 2 tenkaichi 2 threads.

Best answers
yes thats the link when u click on the link it will take u to the site and then scroll down till u see the link to the (2006 Tenkaichi 2 stage show demonstration then it will take u to the vids its the second vid down (theres a pic of ssj4 goku and super android 13 hope thats more helpful

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry bud, ive already seen this video, im sure in the BIG tenkaichi thread somebody has posted it already, but it is still good info

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats old..ooold news. =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom