Ten Ten

Best answers
Hi everyone, a few people told me I should post my stuff here for crits, so here goes.

It's a Ten Ten model for http://www.narutomod.com in-case anyone's wondering.

Polycount is pretty high around 5000 (mostly cause of the stupid sphere hair buns >_>).

Model and skin both done by me, anyway here she is.

Hope to get some good crits :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
That looks great.
Isn't the polycount a bit high thought?

By the way, what's the poly limit for HL2?

Best answers
The poly count is pretty high, but I don't think it'll be a problem.

The CSS models are around 5300, and it runs just fine...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMFG!! OMFG!! OMFG!! OMFG!! OMFG!! OMFG!! OMFG!! OMFG!! OMFG!! OMFG!! OMFG!! TENTEN!! TENTEN!! TENTEN!! TENTEN!! TENTEN!! MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!!!! OMFG 1239123901293/10 !!! No critiques!! ( Make her boobs more bigger... - Suggestion )

Best answers
actually css models are around 3300 so when you guys have a good amount of people on the screen at once its not going to run as well but shouldnt be that bad
oh also this place isnt the best place for crits as you probably know more then most people here
post at polycount

also could you post a wire frame pic of the fae something about it is bothering me

G
nice man, i like it alot :D that naruto mod is gonna kick ass hwen released.
few crits tho, look at this ref

the hair on the top near her ninja head band shold not go upwars, it should just hang, (if you dont understand what i mean tell me ill make a quick draw over), also the trousers (mainly the skin) look very tight, they should be looseand hanging

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hay, seen ur stuff on the threedy formus :yes:

can you show me a wireframe of the head and hair buns? i might be able to help :eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
darn the polyscount.... o_O thats damn nice dude! Really awesome... pretty nice... damn i love ur job

1+1+1+1+1+1+1 : 7 = 1 Ø

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i tought hl2's max polycount (but you probably need a really good gfx card for it) is 7500, the source engine is WAY better then what half life 2 shows you now, but damn thats some sweet ass model, keep up the work :eek:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Really like the model I haven't seen naruto yet but its a nice detailed model and respect for the skin..
Btw why don't u use alpha mapping for the hair ? it easyer and cheaper in poly's..

Best answers
nice to see your newer stuff HntrLuc ... I liked the ff stuff you did...

one suggestion to solve the hair buns situation you could easily adapt some geosphere if you are using max,,, using I think octa selection... you could prolly get them down to about 50-60 polys each and have them look just like you've got atm. Perhaps you could use the left overs to aid deformation for animation etc.. yadda yadda...

I think its probably the best naruto model I've seen though!

laterz

Show

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom