I cant think of a game to get so i thought that you can tell me what to get

any game for the folowing systems Xbox, Ps2, PsP,360,and DS

now tell me what to get for one of these systems please tell me what to get
didnt play a game cuz i didnt kno what to get i'm bored to deth please

please help

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
monster hunter for ps2 is killer if you have ps2 online capabilities, otherwise its hella boring

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well first off what kind of game genre are you into? RPG's, FPS', Action, adventure, puzzles, Card battle games?

Those are just to name a few personally I love my RPG's theres lots of depth into these types of games plus you really get your money's worth when you play a game for more then 40+ hours.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have all of the above systems, you may want to try going outside, or taking up a sport. Its great fun, has multiplayer capabilities and its really open ended. In fact, you can do pretty much anything you like. Best of all its free, or nearly. Get some friends together and book a court at a local sports and rec centre. They usually have basic equipment they lend out or rent, so you can just call ahead and go hit around a tennis/squash/raquetball ball or birdy for a while. Badminton and raquetball are n00b friendly, so I would recommend them over squash if youre just going for fun.

Best answers
DBZ master said:
I cant think of a game to get so i thought that you can tell me what to get

any game for the folowing systems Xbox, Ps2, PsP,360,and DS

now tell me what to get for one of these systems please tell me what to get
didnt play a game cuz i didnt kno what to get i'm bored to deth please

please help

GOD OF WAR

DEVIL MAY CRY 3

RESIDENT EVIL 4

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We Love Katamari.

I got it yesterday, and I'm addicted as hell. o_O

Bolteh2

B
You must be only child, getting your parents to buy all those systems..

Go get tetris for the old game-boy.. It's the only game you'll ever want to play..

Best answers
I love how people say 1 doesn't have a life for having all the systems, i have a life i just collect games, currently at i think 1700 games, as well as most the systems dating back to the atari ages, i even have the very old turbo graphix =P.

I wouldn't really take advice on what games to get, go to a game site, check out the games, then go to ebgames, gamecrazy etc, and check the pricing if the ones you want are in your range there ya go.

We can tell you what we would prefer but it doesn't mean it would appeal to you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kingdom Hearts 2 comes out next month. Save up for that.

If you haven't played KH1 yet....then get that.

In fact, if you haven't played KH1 yet, you suck at life in general and should be ashamed of your life.

frsrblch said:
If you have all of the above systems, you may want to try going outside, or taking up a sport. Its great fun, has multiplayer capabilities and its really open ended. In fact, you can do pretty much anything you like. Best of all its free, or nearly. Get some friends together and book a court at a local sports and rec centre. They usually have basic equipment they lend out or rent, so you can just call ahead and go hit around a tennis/squash/raquetball ball or birdy for a while. Badminton and raquetball are n00b friendly, so I would recommend them over squash if youre just going for fun.
Shut up, k? Don't judge him because he has many game systems.

Oh. Oh wait. I guess being a gamer means you're a fat, lazy boy with no friends and doesn't play sports.

This is a topic about what video game he should get next. It's not a topic about how he should get a life and go outside.

Bolteh said:
You must be only child, getting your parents to buy all those systems..

Go get tetris for the old game-boy.. It's the only game you'll ever want to play..
I have more systems than he does and I'm not an only child. And tetris for gameboy provides as much entertainment to me as sleeping.

Guys, from now on, if you're going to judge someone based on how much they play video games, stop and close your eyes and think for a second. Is what you're saying justified, or are you just going out of your way to be a smartass? I guarantee it is NOT to former.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom