Teliporting idea

Best answers
okay i was just thinking about this Teliports should have a charge like 5 seconds for a long teliport and if you press it it moves you a little farther this way some one meleing you charge it for 5 seconds and end up behind him and surpise him *Note* it should only work for close rage like melee and when you use it for beams it should move you some where closer to the guy this way the game wont just be about teliports and make it more dbz

The Point of this is to stop spaming Teliporters And make the game more like DBZ

basicly the idea is only for teliporting rusheslike in the show i know most will vote no because they spam teliports to fight but its okay

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think its really needed. Maybe its just me, but I only use teleporting when I need to dodge out of the way of an attack and set up for a counter; having it so that you can charge teleport might be useful if you find yourself in a huge map and the main fighting is happening on the other side (and for some strange reason you don't want to beam jump), but for normal use I really can't imagine this being all that necessary >>;

nge

Best answers
The tele distance is good as is, and doesn't need tweaking. Just press it twice if you want to go farther.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom