Telepunch or double dash punch ?

Discord Member
Best answers
Normally when I do basic melle I try to hit um once with BM and get the second hit by using teleport in the direction I hit them. this works most of the time but uses lots of ki and If I miss I can end up in a bad possition.

But recently I switched to dashing after them after the first hit, your charcter needs to be reseonably fast ( think some chars cant do it at starting PL ) but with this method if your fast enough you can hit them in the direction of your chosing by circiling back into them rather than chasing strait after them.

Badly worded but its hard to explain, any thoughts ??

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I prefer swooping towards them, it's easier as long as long as the character is above a poccolo or gohan speed, then it's a little harder. Teleporting just is risk for me, cuz if you miss, you just gave away a good hit, plus I gotta quickly refocus to tell where my opponent is, though it can make easier simple melee combos. When it comes to something like EVM, with the "teleport through players" feature, teleporting in fron of a person to hit them back whe I first hit them is more fun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sense I find 1.2 alot less exciting, I do the telepunch just cause it has more "risk" to it. I like the fact that if i miss (rarly) I'm in a bad position and have to think fast in order to save myself, that sorta reminds me of how 1.1 used to be. The "double dash" is too "safe" for me to do; takes the fun out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom