Last edited by a moderator:
The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
... What do you mean?

Best answers
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T7_RWZF5j50&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T7_RWZF5j50&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Well there was a Link but as you are makeing a Kamehameha you Teleport and then Blast him From Behind
Yea... To bad that in ESF you can hurt you self with your own attacks. If you blast him from behind with a kamehameha you will probably end up dead too. But bots usually do that to me in ESF 1.2.3 and I have no idea how.

Best answers
Yea... To bad that in ESF you can hurt you self with your own attacks. If you blast him from behind with a kamehameha you will probably end up dead too. But bots usually do that to me in ESF 1.2.3 and I have no idea how.
the bots i never seen them do that yet

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea... To bad that in ESF you can hurt you self with your own attacks. If you blast him from behind with a kamehameha you will probably end up dead too.
Im pretty sure that in the OB, if a beam is strong enough to kill the enemy, they get vaporised and the beam continues to travel. So you wont hurt yourself if the attack could actually kill them.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the bots i never seen them do that yet
Goku when he is in SSJ form can charge an attack and teleport. Thats as close as youll get to such a thing.

Making an attack where all you do is press a button and you end up behind someone with an attack ready to fire is bad for gameplay.

Best answers
not if both charicters can do it. other dragon ball z games impliment an at time auto counter teleport. i like that, its very frieza sagaish. somone dodges and end up behind the other guy but before they ht them with the haymaker (usualy) the other person dodges them and does the same move, later on ppl just keep teleporting around each other over an over till somone gets caught. or they stop teleporting for a second to do the "super fast punch kicking" thing

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah....thats why we kinda have a teleport button and learn how to master it.

Best answers
lols, i do love the fact that instead of jjus ttelorting behind ppl automaticly you have free controll of what drection you teleport in. the active battle of esf is what makes it the best dragon ball z game yet.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not if both charicters can do it. other dragon ball z games impliment an at time auto counter teleport. i like that, its very frieza sagaish. somone dodges and end up behind the other guy but before they ht them with the haymaker (usualy) the other person dodges them and does the same move, later on ppl just keep teleporting around each other over an over till somone gets caught. or they stop teleporting for a second to do the "super fast punch kicking" thing
Yes well those games are based on 2D fighting physics not a fully 3D movement system like FPS games that ESF is based on.

Best answers
Yes well those games are based on 2D fighting physics not a fully 3D movement system like FPS games that ESF is based on.
I think if you could teleport through people then this would work. The only problem with teleporting to counter is that the player is an obstacle and thus you need two teleports to move exactly behind them like in a 2D game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom