teleport sugestion

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I'v just had an idee :
when you hit and hold teleport buton down, you will not appear for 1 to 3 sec or for the time you releash the finger of teleport.
This will prevent Beam spam if your not there the beam splash dmg can't kill you

Best answers
I'v just had an idee :
when you hit and hold teleport buton down, you will not appear for 1 to 3 sec or for the time you releash the finger of teleport.
This will prevent Beam spam if your not there the beam splash dmg can't kill you
It also makes it way too easy to just sit there, wait for an enemy to come at you, teleport, wait 3 seconds til he passes completely by, then reappear and attack. Or as Gokou you could use the 3 seconds to your advantage with beams.

Either way, it's not balanceable.

Best answers
yea , you'll be confused , and the opponent will appear from nowhere and hit you , not a good idea.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Then you could just spam teleport, hiding like a little baby for 3 or 4 seconds.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
max only 3 sec and evy sec it's like on other teleport in ki drain, so in 3 sec it will take about 3xtimes more ki

Best answers
hmmm , you say that with this teleport of 3 sec , you can avoid or hide from huge explosions ? like in DB , you were inspired from there (When Tien destroyed the arena or Junior) hmmm...

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Teleport spam will be cut down with the stamina system. In case you guys forgot. 1.3 will have stamina.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Teleport spam will be cut down with the stamina system. In case you guys forgot. 1.3 will have stamina.
So it will drain stamina to a big ammount of stamina

Best answers
I have idea with this sugestion... you know when you launch a beam attack and your enemy launch beam attack too ,after this you are pushin you beam forward to enemy, but when you are going to be hit by beam , how volkov say you can push the telepotrtation button and after this you can be teleport to random place on map ... but dont foget , after this you will have only little amount of stamina and half of KI will be gone. And when you dont have more than half of Ki or stamina you can do it ... its ma idea .. what do you thing, sorry volkov that i write it to your topic

Best answers
A better idea is, if you're charging a beam, and someone launches a beam at you, then instead of the beam colliding and killing you, you automatically launch your beam, it enters into the center area between the two of you, and you go into a power struggle as usual from there.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I have idea with this sugestion... you know when you launch a beam attack and your enemy launch beam attack too ,after this you are pushin you beam forward to enemy, but when you are going to be hit by beam , how volkov say you can push the telepotrtation button and after this you can be teleport to random place on map ... but dont foget , after this you will have only little amount of stamina and half of KI will be gone. And when you dont have more than half of Ki or stamina you can do it ... its ma idea .. what do you thing, sorry volkov that i write it to your topic
Oh sure make PS totaly evadable.

Best answers
and wasnt it in anime like this???? i say only if you will have more than half of KI and Stamina

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
and wasnt it in anime like this???? i say only if you will have more than half of KI and Stamina
OK name me one scenario with a beam powerstruggle that that happened in DBZ.

Remember beam VS beam not beam VS ball.

Best answers
i thought it was in DBGT when was Goku fighting with Bebi Gold Ozaru he use kame wave and Bebi Gulick gun:) but it is only idea and it wouldnt be good idea to evade the attack??? im not sure how fast will be stamina recovering and how fast will Ki be full when you charge in 1.3 . Or it can be only special attack so you can use it only once per..... i dont know how long.

Best answers
OK name me one scenario with a beam powerstruggle that that happened in DBZ.

Remember beam VS beam not beam VS ball.
Majin Vegeta vs SSJ2 Goku. Vegeta pushed goku away with a beam, making him make a hole on them mountain where he crashed. Next, Goku made a beam and Vegeta reacted with another one.

Another one; When Goku and Vegeta fought for the first time, they did a beam struggle: KameHameHa with Kaioken x3 vs Gallit-Gun. :D

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin Vegeta vs SSJ2 Goku. Vegeta pushed goku away with a beam, making him make a hole on them mountain where he crashed. Next, Goku made a beam and Vegeta reacted with another one.

Another one; When Goku and Vegeta fought for the first time, they did a beam struggle: KameHameHa with Kaioken x3 vs Gallit-Gun. :D
I ment when someone teleported out of a Power struggle beam VS beam >.>

@Akimoto GT doesnt count since no GT stuff is in ESF.

Best answers
yes but when you will read i write in "anime" and i dont mean only DBZ

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Teleport spam? Goddammit... Teleport needs to use less ki, not more stamina.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Teleport spam? Goddammit... Teleport needs to use less ki, not more stamina.
I disagreee whit that one , teleport it's verry spamaball

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom