Teleport in differnt distances

Best answers
Teleporting in different distances:
Basically, you press your teleport key, plus another key, to teleport three different distances. Short, Medium, and Long. Short would be where if you teleported to the side of them, to hit them with a swoop, it would be very quick to hit the opponent after this teleport, kind of like swooping to the side, and then swooping at them, like that, just with a teleport, so you can be more accurate, about that quick if you inderstand what I'm saying. Medium would basically be what we have now, making it so you wouldn't have to press the teleport key plus another key. Long would be so you could do more teleports in shorter ki, but it would be easy to miss your opponent because you could go past someone because of the long distance, making this teleport that may seem "cheap" but can't be spammed because of the great accuracy you would need to use it. The problem with the short one is because you wouldn't be able to use it to get someone who is far away from you, because each teleport costs the same ki. The problem with the medium one is what we already have basically. I already stated the problem with the long one, because you need great accuracy to hit someone far away, so you don't go past them or miss them. I stated problems that they would all need so I don't think there would be a way they could be cheap or spammed. Just adding more strategy to the game, so you have to time your teleports and postion the distance and place. So, do you guys like this suggestion?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So... you're suggesting Instant Transmission? For what..? There's no reason for it, teleport is fine the way it is.

Best answers
How is that ANYTHING like instant transmission...? It's just using the teleport in different distances than just one. Instant transmission is to teleport anywhere you want. This is not. If you're not going to comment on it, then don't even post here. Don't say I'm suggesting something I'm not. Now if you're not going to say if you like it or not...Then don't even make another post here.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol raged and i posted again, and i commented about it, i didn't like it, deal with me not liking a suggesting rifk and its like instant transmission because you can teleport like... anywhere >_>

Best answers
No you can't...And it's not that you don't like it, it's because you don't like it for a reason it doesn't even have...You didn't comment about it, you said "Why should we have Instant Transmission"...And you can't teleport anywhere, just in three different distances, so you when you teleport, you don't just have to go the same length everytime. This will involve more strategy, plus, it would make it so you have to pick which teleport you think would be best to use. You must be thinking short is really really short, and long is really really long. All short is, is a little lower than what a normal teleport is, and a long is a little longer than what a regular teleport is.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
No you can't...And it's not that you don't like it, it's because you don't like it for a reason it doesn't even have...You didn't comment about it, you said "Why should we have Instant Transmission"...And you can't teleport anywhere, just in three different distances, so you when you teleport, you don't just have to go the same length everytime. This will involve more strategy, plus, it would make it so you have to pick which teleport you think would be best to use. You must be thinking short is really really short, and long is really really long. All short is, is a little lower than what a normal teleport is, and a long is a little longer than what a regular teleport is.
It wouldn't require stragedy, it would be like lol let's rage him and pingpong rape him

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sean said:
lol raged and i posted again, and i commented about it, i didn't like it, deal with me not liking a suggesting rifk and its like instant transmission because you can teleport like... anywhere >_>
Did you even read his comment?

Telelporting would still be linear A -> B, not A -> ?. All he is suggesting is that you can control the distance you teleport. using the push of a button (short, medium, and long).

Doesn't sound like instant transmission to me.

The only thing I would change, is the Ki part. A short teleport should a third less Ki than the normal teleport (medium), while the long teleport should use a third more ki than the normal teleport.

Best answers
sean said:
It wouldn't require stragedy, it would be like lol let's rage him and pingpong rape him
What the...? You must think this suggestion is "OMG, CHEAPZORS!", I already stated reasons why it couldn't be spammed or be cheap. If you like, here's another thing they could do to make them less spammable. Less ki cost for the short teleport, regular ki cost for the medium teleport, and more ki cost for the long teleport. Anyway, I just want to see what other people post about it now, there's no need for anymore criticisms from you, you already stated why you don't like it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea :p

But the acurasy part is a bit wrong though. Same acurasy is needed for all teleports ^^

Cause you stop at the target. Just get the pointer to red ;)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It makes things too complicated. One is all you need.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea, though the only problem is an opponent is gonig to burn up more ki during battle too and you might never truely be able to catch him.

Best answers
See, that's the thing Saiyan Overlord. The longer distance teleport, the more ki it burns up, so they will have to stop and re-charge more often than you if they keep using long teleports to get away. If everytime you get there and they already have enough ki to get away again, just do a long teleport into them, making it so you can hit them if they keep trying to run away.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another factor could be ki cost. Normal form can do 6 teleports & transed you can do 12 teleports, so the ki cost would need to be figured out.

Best answers
Yawn.. I think im sick... did they have this in EVM?

Yea.. well... I think it's a good idea... as long as the furthest distance you can tele isn't further then it is now

and i dont think there should be a small, an a meduim tele... I just think the long tele's distance should be cut in half and they should call it tne Short tele...

also.. what button could be used for the tele?

Hrm.. This sparks an idea... What if you could hold the telebutton? if you held it you'de do the full Distant tele (the normal tele)
Example: as soon as u press the tele you do a short tele.. but if you hold it for like .2 - .4 seconds after pressing it it does the full tele..

and if you tappped it you'de do the short tele)

Just a suggestion.. tell me what you think guys

nge

Best answers
Unnecessary complications will not make the game more enjoyable. The game's controls should be basic enough to just pick up but with enough potential to do many things with them (in other words, as they are now.)

Just teleport twice- they're removing initial tele delay, apparenty, so you can get your long teleport that way.

Best answers
NGE...That's the point of it though. See, if you are fighting a very skilled player now, say like, Die Slow for instance. Well, everytime you do your couple of teleports, most players have the common sense to see that someone is starting to teleport towards you, and that tells you to move out of the way. With this new idea, you will be able to do a long teleport into someone, and not have them always dodge it, and you just waste your ki, cause that's all people do now, is wait for you to waste your ki, and then attack. The short one would mainly be used for countering, the medium one would be for what it is now, and the long one would either be used to get some distance, or to hit someone from far away, and not have them just move out of the way. It will surprise them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good idea, I kind of like it.

The button binding would get a bit confusing for me : (

but, thus, i like it : D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
$sj Goku said:
Yawn.. I think im sick... did they have this in EVM?

. . . .

Hrm.. This sparks an idea... What if you could hold the telebutton? if you held it you'de do the full Distant tele (the normal tele)
Example: as soon as u press the tele you do a short tele.. but if you hold it for like .2 - .4 seconds after pressing it it does the full tele..

and if you tappped it you'de do the short tele)

Just a suggestion.. tell me what you think guys
$sj Goku said:
yea true o well

Nge will you read my idea about the new grapple i suggested in another thread

here is the link
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=61702

Don't hijack other peoples' suggestion threads, stick to your own, and don't go making insultative comments like 'yawn . . . i think i'm sick' or I'll start dropping warnings like mad.

Sean you're asking for trouble too. Read the suggestions before you post, there's no call for the way you were responding to MCC in here.

Best answers
mmm how would you do it control wise, for short, medium, and long teleport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom