Teleport and swoop suggestion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Instead of having a button for teleports, remove the tele delay and the teleporting shold go like this:
double tap --> 1 teleport
triple tap --> 2 teleport
4 taps --> 3 teleports
and so on until you don't have enough ki.
And when you'll ask "what about swooping?" I'll say use the button that was used for teleporting as a button for swooping.
you hold the swoop button and when you press a direction you'll start swooping in that direction.

I think this idea is good cuz I hate it when some1 surprizes me and I have to press the same button twice to get away.
Teleporting isn't used that way (atleast by me) because of ki. Besides I think this way is more efficient than choosing a direction and pressing another button each time you wanna tele.

Best answers
Naww, tele-ing is fine the way it. I never really liked the way BFP used it...

Besides, how would the game know the difference between a double or tripple tap? If it did, it would probably have a tele delay from the start as it waits for you to tap the third button...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't have to know the difference.
What I meant was each time you press the same directiontwice (doubletap) you teleport, but you can do 'triple' by pressing the same direction again right after teleporting.
Btw I've never played bfp so I've no idea what you're talking about man.

Best answers
Unless teleporting and swooping are going to completely change, I oppose this idea, it is pretty useless and only going to make the interface harder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom