Teleoprting is gettin kinda useless

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With the new meleee its pretty hard to dodge and teleport to regain ki. If you tele once, you sussualy just tele back and then right or left, with the new melee, you just have to swoop right or left and you got em. I think teleport should take less ki and be more mobile, so its easier to dodge melee attacks to regain ki. :]

Best answers
But then it could be used more for spam with the basic melee (which people still use, and effectively).

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Teleport is already very effective. All you have to do is learn how to use it efficiently.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno. I like it better this way. Teleporting now is more of a strategy due to the ghost image, and it leaves a lot of strategic possibility wide open.

It also makes it so people who slut it can't fly all the way across the map and recharge. For the record, ki doesn't even really get used in adv. melee...and if your using beams I don't know why you'd have to teleport because you should be far from your opponent and ideally knocking him out of the sky in that situation.

You probably just need to learn to watch your ki consumption. This isn't 1.1--it's not as vital ti have it filled to maximum at all times in order to successfully play--just as long as you have more than "not enough" at all times.

Best answers
Teleporting isent useless against melee...
Im not gona tell why :)
But SaiyanPrideXIX is right about the afterimage :yes:
But there is other uses for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom