Telekinesis Bug

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I was playing in a server at the map esf_city and someone was frieza. Frieza used the telekinesis and all 5 players in the server got hit with what we thought was lag, so we blew it off... and now checking my esf folder i found hundreds of screenies from the time when the telekinesis lag was going on, other ppl in the server that might have the same thing would be: Thytomi, Voltage, Draylock, Necro ( so check it out and make sure you dont have a ****load of screenies to slow down your comp) So basically the same bug thats on the new map was hitting us in with the telekinesis. Although it didn't happen again when I was in a different map/server, I don't know if this is cause for concern or not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I experienced this too, it's the same bug experienced in ESF_Giant_Forest, it takes a ton of screenshots.

ESF Coder
🌠 Staff
Best answers
And the telekinesis dont take much damage. The falling damage is higher then the telekinesis. i was at 10mill pl and the other one at standart pl. and if i was at the same pl as he the damage was the same.

*edit*
I know it takes more damage if all rocks hit the victim, but i hit it with all rocks.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got those to only they were caused by a Frieza bot using that attack luckely i had it set more to melee i only got away whot 30 pics

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what the hell caused this to happen with the patch ?

Best answers
I think they said it was caused by a steam update, and that they are waiting for steam to fix it. I might be remembering incorrectly, however.

Best answers
Hmm, I've had this sometimes when I was playing a LAN game on WON. It lagged for a few seconds and when I looked in my hl folder, I got screenies of those seconds. I made a gif-file of it. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom