Tekken 7

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool another to add to my collection gonna preorder this when the time comes for pre ordering

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man if its anything like Tekken 6 then I don't think it will last much. I mean.... 4 fights isn't really a story mode....

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You really thought Tekken 6 was a piece of ****?

Respectfully, I want you to explain why, it intrigues me.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish Tekken would add more RPG elements... similar to Soul Calibur?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You really thought Tekken 6 was a piece of ****?

Respectfully, I want you to explain why, it intrigues me.
Well... Pretty much if you play the Story Mode... There is no Story Mode. They added a bunch of characters yea but it just got boring quick. I played Tekken 5 for atleast a good 5 months for awhile... Then Tekken 6... about 2 weeks... I mean it was just boring.. They changed the story up a bit for some interesting stuff. Let alone all Characters are already unlocked... I mean... It was playable but It just didn't have that Tekken feel to me...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fighting games aren't built for story mode. My issues with Tekken have to do with all of the juggling. I want to see juggle damage cut in half in Tekken 7 to improve the competitive nature of the title.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The hits need more knockdown to them, and the ability to nullify aerial control should be an option.

RPG elements... class systems... dmg vs defense vs health... tools that break the monotony.

Halo was forced to do it to keep up with Call of Duty.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno. I love the story of Fighting Games. Street Fighter's, Tekken, and King of Fighter. But yea, Tekken was based hard around the juggling system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom