Teh neji

Best answers
:( saw JTR's neji and thought id try doing 1 aswell , kinda in a slump @ modeling that im trying to get out off atm so nothing special.

my max has a virus so the render isnt the best, meh, but critz and comments are most welcome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the torso area looks too much like a cylinder, and the arm pit area should be lowered

nice neji, lemme see more ^_^

Best answers
i agree with DS that the armpit-area should be lower.Keep it up,you're doing great :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your max had a virus? thats a new one :p

looks good, but wtf is up with his hands?

Best answers
aight well i fixed the armpitz , hmm the hands look fine it just the view of the render its tilted up abit mebbe the thumbs are abit off though i'll look into it....
as for the max virus yea belive it or not my max has 1 whenever i convert to editable poly or mesh it locks up, when i try render with p3 settings in brazil it packs up and when i try do show adept samples , i managed to fix it a little each time i close it i have to reinstall then open then it lets me edit the model but not the other errors its realy weird if any1 knowes anything about similar probs please share info thanx.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleh...brazil...

anyway, he has no wrist, his arm and hand are just...there, theres no wrist connection, no muscular or bone definition.

JTR

Best answers
And I was beaten real badly :(

Nice model... Can't wait to see the head...
Can I see a wireframe?? Want so see how bad mine look :p

Darn... I need to learn how to model hands... Tryed for at least 2 hours without an good result :(

Best answers
heh i betting that this is narotu and i dont know didly scwat on how he is suppoesed to look but on general modling that looks pretty sweet.... by the way i love urs and neds work!

Best answers
thanks guys for the replies anyway soz JTR just caught your reply now in my next update i'll include a wire overlay anyway heres a update only have ears and little heandband things left to do. Critz and comments welcome

stock max render this time.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
JTR said:
And I was beaten real badly :(

Nice model... Can't wait to see the head...
Can I see a wireframe?? Want so see how bad mine look :p

Darn... I need to learn how to model hands... Tryed for at least 2 hours without an good result :(

never think of this as a competition, and if someone does something you feel is "better" dont let it get you down. try and see the way they did things compared to you, and try to use that to make things easyer for yourself.

to be fair, elemental, teknik and i have been hanging out on msn for a while, so hes picked up some things that my tutorial doesnt teach for sure hehehe

Best answers
Yep girs right , ive been modeling for abit longer than u and somethings only come with time , u'll see in a month or two , anyway yea dont give up jtr cause your first models like neji,shik etc were way better than myn :devgrin: :devgrin: and just rem i wise man once said : It doesnt matter how talented someone is @ something it is not the most important thing the most important thing is to never give up , Extreeeme Determanation. Sorry english is my 2nd language so my spelling sucks :p

Best answers
hey JTR,you dont have to feel bad.your neji is one of your first models and its way better than many people their first model.
on-topic:i like it,now skin that model!

JTR

Best answers
Relax people.. I know your better because I've only been modelling for 2 weeks or so.. I just have to keep trying and study polyflow at other models and so... And the hands ain't a problem anymore... Found a tut at google... I won't give up... Just have to practice all my freetime... Now.. Get back to the topic...

The model is HOT.. Could we get a side view maybe??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom