teh bordem monsta

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bored.... doodling, and this came out, i call him the bordem monster, dunno if u agree, but eh, i was bored :rolleyes:

im not too bothered about the crits, as i said this was just a quick doodle, but i'd be happy to hear any crits you do have ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahaha scary. Well not scary but more silly. Give him some wierd hairstyle and I think it'd be perfect.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol yus he does >< i added some hair but i think it just made him look more of a pervert :O, but then again why would he be a pervert o_O? he has no sexual organs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he has, but he covered it up with a well placed modesty patch ;|

but ja, a mohawk would suit him in my opinion :O

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yus good idea shijing, i think he looks better like this anyway, i changed a few lil things but its basically the same

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first pic made me think of some sort of turtle, wich is quite funny, 3 fingers and the same type of body. In the second pic he gained more character wich is nice too, liked to see it finished =]

Best answers
LOLz it's hilarious xDDD Youve got well the perspective and the proportions imo ^^ The only thing i see strange is the left hand, looks bizarre.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yus similar to ninja turtles cuz of the feet and hands >< i have no idea wat a battle toad is :rolleyes: but yeah, i see watcha mean ^_^ thanks for the comments

Best answers
freakish dude, uh... dude :)

anatomy looks good, and he feels very solid on the page. nice pic i say ^,^

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

If he had a serious face, he would look just like this guy, Morph from Age of Apocalypse (X-men comic series, circa 95')

Best answers
LOL, looks funny man, really good. You should add an insanely large and long tongue on him :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a large tongue would work, oh and remember a pair of y-fronts on him why your at it! that patch screams for detail :O

Best answers
The pic of him w/o the hair reminded me straight away of that tires dude... you know its in this tires company logo... and i think he was the logo on ghostbusters thing as well...

well, anywho, it is very amusing, plus you did an awesome job with everything about him :]
I think you should draw more when youre bored, who knows what youll come up with?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That guy harasses meh all the time. I usually beat him to a pulp by watching flash videos. Doesn't really help though. D:
I like his facial expression, nice drawing.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thank joo

here's a more pervy version, thanks for the suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom