teh bordem monsta

Best answers
And I was thought I was crazy... look what goes on in YOUR head when youre bored! If I ever saw anything that looked remotely similiar I would run. Simply run.

(Nice work though, everything works well with eachother and his facial expression rocks. Awesome tongue too :p)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unknown// said:
Uh....david...is that a hole!!??!?!
he has underwear and a slight bulge therefore he has a reproductive organ therefore he can be a the TRUE great pervert tickle monster!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
of course, thats why i added it ^_^ i didnt want it to be a huge buldge cuz i bet people would start talking then ¬_¬ anyways, thanks for the coments, i dont see the similarities to turtles though >< apart from his fingers and toes..... this guy looks like the type that would be in prison eh?

Best answers
lol thats awesome he looks ten times better with the tongue and the tighty whities bahahahaah

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:O~ he has y-fronties now! :|~

/me finks what colour scheme suits him

thats what i would think suits him, pinkah and green. with some strange muckah patches ;O

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahahha >< damn shijing, i like it :p, and he now does remind me of barney.... maybe its his cousin =O

Best answers
ARGHHHHHHHHHHH HES GONNA GET ME o_O ARGHHH*HIDES*............................I LOVE THA TOUGUNE DAVE HEHEHEHE VRY NICE HUN AND THE Y FRONTS, IS IT SUPOSE TO BE U OR SOMETHING ????¬_¬ LOL J/K HEHEHE GREAT JOB VRY FUNNYTOO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom