★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Discussion
--------------------------------------

[video=youtube;MYMigBNFSKs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYMigBNFSKs[/video]

I finally emerged from my minecraft coma, and figured it time to post something noteworthy.
You may wonder why I am posting this. Mainly I am still a turtle fan after all these years.
After having been buried for 2 decades they finally made a decent return.

The very first thing I noticed, the intro is no where near as cool as the old school turtles was.
However, get past the cheesy rap intro and you will find this is a decent show to watch.

The show has a strong anime feel to it, and is entirely computer generated.
It seems a little bit toned down, but the characters feel right, and the show has a really dark theme to it.
When they bring out the Shredder you will see what I mean. He lives up to and surpasses the old Shredder by a mile.

These turtles are set for a younger generation, so they are young teens. I didn't really dig that at first, but give it a chance.
The characters grow on you, if you were ever a ninja turtle fan you should check this out.

Thoughts? Opinions? Pizza?

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know...

I grew up with TMNT being my favourite show ever. I can't imagine anything being even close to the original. I don't agree with that art style, but shredder did look cool

There was a series between this one and the original which was still animated and very anime, I watched 5 mins of it and hated myself for it.

I'm hoping the "Ninja Turtles" movie (The one where they are aliens not mutants...) doesn't rape my childhood

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't that movie get shut down?

Best answers
When I was younger I was a HUGE fan of TMNT, had all the toys and even the technodrome >;D This newer version is different than what I remember but I don't think its bad.

Have you guys ever read the first issue of TMNT by Eastman and Laird? It's actually brutal; Leo impales the Shredder with his kitana then they tell him to commit seppuku to regain his honor LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom