★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He'll probably release it after a few tweaks and when he finishes SSJ2 ;X

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TwisteR said:
Stop the spam. He will not release the model pack until it is finished. Further posts could result in warnings.
ok tough guy... I want him to release it cause the one now sucks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont talk back to a mod, if u want a model replacement so badly you make one yourself

good job SV, i hope to see your ssj2 soon, oh btw have u started any custom animations?

Best answers
Agreed. If its so bad, make your own ;p And never ever argue with a mod. They can ban, therefore no matter what the situation, mod always get the last word in, and always wins. :D

I always liked your work. this one is no exception. Id be eager bout the release but I dont rememer the last time i played ESF ;S Its no wonder this thread is so popular. 11 pages. Im lucky to get 11 replies. -__- Good work bro.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dan16 said:
ok tough guy... I want him to release it cause the one now sucks
heres a :warning: warning :warning:, read the previos 2 posts for a rough idea why,

if thats not good enough for you, refer to this

Further posts could result in warnings.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ethereal said:
Agreed. If its so bad, make your own ;p And never ever argue with a mod. They can ban, therefore no matter what the situation, mod always get the last word in, and always wins. :D

I always liked your work. this one is no exception. Id be eager bout the release but I dont rememer the last time i played ESF ;S Its no wonder this thread is so popular. 11 pages. Im lucky to get 11 replies. -__- Good work bro.
you've seen my attempts at modeling...

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dan16 said:
you've seen my attempts at modeling...
Yes we have, but its irrelevant. I think you should re-read the definition of spam, according to the Forum AUP
If you cannot post something, that has something to with the topic, then do not post at all.
The road youre on isnt very long.

Best answers
on what that other guy said about sum custom animations.... i dont know how to animate or model for that matter but i just dont like the second combo on gohan.... i dont even know if it is possible to change that so... W/E by the by Extremly swell model.. got ur name on esf-world for god sakes!

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuh im not that good in animating...i probably cant reanimate the combo.

anyway, i havent started on ssj2 yet, im focusing on zeq2 and all...
although, Element4q2 rigged the model for me (thanks man =D) and it looks pretty cool!
so right now im animating some stuff and testing it...
what im suggesting...is that ill release normal and ssj gohan as soon as i finish animating them and ssj2 will be made and released later on.
how's that sounds?

anyhow, ill get back to animate and ill show some ingame pics on the way ^_^ stay tuned

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me to, release it as soon as possible :D

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok =D one question though, so i can make some nice pics =P what is the command to change the camera angle?

Best answers
yeah. since 1.2 you can set camera adjust keys in your options (default keys are i,j,k,l)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark-Domi said:
yeah. since 1.2 you can set camera adjust keys in your options
Ummm that was a good answer i gues...

well i think its the "K L J I M" buttons, these key's, try it out :)

Best answers
alright i just dont like his animes... elementel and neds work are amazing i dont know what rigging is... is that like putting the skin on the character and making it move the way gohan should? any way the release thing sounds sweet cant wait to get my grubby lil hands on this bad boy :)

Best answers
WOW.....

That is an awsome Gohan model best ive seen yet looks like it should be for
ESF 1.3 but I cant wait to play with your models

Best answers
Super Vegetto, you can bind keys to move the camera in, out, swerving left, or right in your Options/Controls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom